Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Meatcubes are surprisingly capable
Yesterday I meatcubed myself because of lowpop and found that they can stir up a surprising amount of shit.

In my travels, I've found that meatcubes can...

...take things out of bags.
...kick down grills.
...remove lightbulbs.
...piss off monkeys by clicking on them.
...operate vending machines and valuchimps.
...use Buddies to open doors.
...clone people (already scanned in the console).
...trick monkeys into breaking windows.
...have pitchers of liquor poured into them without side effect.
...operate radios and intercoms.
...get buckled into chairs and trapped forever.

Meatcubes are basically immortal assistants at this point.

As for the thing about monkeys smashing windows, first you find them a weapon, push them up against a window, and then piss them off and watch as they pound the heck out of the window.
Lit welding tools will kill them instantly. You should give them fair warning to stop being jerks before killing them though.
meatcubes can be fun for people to play and be around cause of the amount of shit they can stir up.

98% of people who know you can kill meatcubes with lit welding tools do it instantly upon seeing any meatcubes which is really dickish and i don't get why they do it.

other than like, the getting stuck in chairs thing, none of these are bugs afaik, this is more like a suggestion or discussion thread for things to change about meatcubes, which imo, is nothing
Meatcubes rule and if they get changed I will be sad

other than giving them the ability to *flip, please do that
(07-22-2017, 02:15 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: other than giving them the ability to *flip, please do that

And dance, all player-controllable mobs are should have a *dance emote available, and the fact that most do not greatly saddens me.
"The meatcube twitches to some kind of rhythm. At least, you think so, these things are always twitching."
Last time I was a meatcube (might have been a robocube) I teleported someone halfway across the station using chair magic.
(07-22-2017, 02:25 PM)Lord Birb Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 02:15 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: other than giving them the ability to *flip, please do that

And dance, all player-controllable mobs are should have a *dance emote available, and the fact that most do not greatly saddens me.

*Dance emote is unavailable.
S.T.U.P.I.D. frowned.
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=9103

problem solved