Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
rev deconversion text font
please make this larger, i cant be bothered to try to find some "true allegiance" text at a glance when im fighting two or three people at once and trying to keep them from killing me. i fought 3 people at once earlier and only noticed i had deconverted two of three after i died and went back over the chatlogs
Bumping this for less awkward brawls and improv Fist of Justice appearances/Sec deconversions by fisticuffs
Implantation text in general should be big and red, even if it's just a health implant or a machine translator implant, and deconversion / demindslaving should give a popup window like conversion / mindslaving does.
Yes that message can get lost in all those attack messages, especially when there are multiple beatings going on, for example when security is under attack, out of stuns and desperately fighting back its easy to miss and continue beating de-revved players. It should be impossible to miss, like huge blue text or something.
being unmindslaved gives a big message doesn't it? dying does at least, if you are a mindslave/thrall