Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In game Communication Improvements
(12-01-2016, 09:31 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 05:17 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: I do far more packet hacking than wire hacking when I do either because that doesn't involve me fucking up and bolting the door. All you need is a screwdriver to view the identifier, then you just plug a single identifier into your packet and send it and there you go. No other tools, no gloves, no fussing with which wire is which

EDIT: This, incidentally, allows you to open, close, bolt and unbolt doors over long range, although I believe you can do the same thing with a signaller on wires but shut up

I prefer using two PDAs with one set to the sniffer, whenever you walk into a door and it flashes red it'll show you the sender ID in the sniffer.

Oh shit that's really neat!! I had no idea there was a packet event for "nah you can't go in here", I need to try this sometime
You all forgot the most important group in SS13: The wizard federation. Where are they from, who are they. How did they get magic.
Today, I learned that grabbing every airlock ID and trying to lock all the airlocks simultaneously is not possible.

For obvious reasons.
(12-01-2016, 08:46 PM)NesMettaur Wrote: Today, I learned that grabbing every airlock ID and trying to lock all the airlocks simultaneously is not possible.

For obvious reasons.

More like 'infeasible'.
Gonna go ahead and bump this thread too
It'd be nice if you could keep track of all your different messages with different people on your PDA (so, like having something that distinguishes separate conversations), instead of having to scroll through all of them.
someone once hooked up their speech to text into ss13. that was fun