Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Permaban Appeal - Banned By - AutoBanner
Who banned you?:  Auto Banner

Byond Key: friendlydad7

Date of Ban: ??? (Quite some time ago)

Specified Reason for Ban: Reason: Calling people faggots again. I've talked to you about this before, but I guess it just isn't sticking. Appeal this on the forums when you're ready to actually follow our rules
Banned By: Auto Banner

Ban Length: Permanent.

What led to the ban? I used to be a massive griefing shitter quite some time ago under the key of Galaxor (I do not remember my old forum account I used here, apologies for the name of this one) and am notorious here for that, and used to only play to grief. I can and will admit that I was a godzilla sized turd and a pain in the ass to deal with and play with for the sole reason of getting funny reactions out of people, I'm not denying anything and more than deserved my bans.

Why am I appealing? / Why should I be unbanned: I have changed quite some in the years I have been playing space station 13, I began playing in my Sophomore year of high school (2010) and still play today as someone graduating college. In this time I have been banned from many stations and have made my fair share of mistakes. In recent time, since about October of last year (2016), I actually began taking SS13 as something more than a griefing platform and a started playing it as a game rather than to get a quick laugh. In this time I've been an admin on a server (Fallout 13 in it's closing months) for some time and have been unbanned from three or so and have been playing regularly since. I've turned around a very decent amount and would more than love to have a chance to play here again. I understand if it is a no as my record here is very, very, very long.

Evasion Attempts: Many.
Previous thread from 2013 - https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid...ht=Galaxor

It's been 4 years. I'd imagine that change is possible.

23 evasion attempts at least - wee.
(06-18-2017, 10:29 PM)Wonkmin Wrote: Previous thread from 2013 - https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid...ht=Galaxor

It's been 4 years. I'd imagine that change is possible.

23 evasion attempts at least - wee.

Yup, that was exactly the appeal I was referring to. I haven't actually seen that appeal page in years and was looking for it two or three weeks ago.

Figured I'd have more attempts honestly, thankful it wasn't in the triple digits.
As your banning admin (Arkire) is no longer on our team, I've discussed your appeal with some other active admins.  We'll give you another shot since it's been a long time, but under the stipulation that you use a single byond key.  If we see you on another one, we'll be pretty frowny about it.  Please be on your best behavior and make sure you're really familiar with the rules because your history with us puts you on kinda thin ice out of the gate.

It'll take a little bit to unban you since you've got so many evasions, so I'll edit this post once I'm done.

edit: Done now. Please let me know if you have trouble logging in.
(06-19-2017, 03:16 PM)Haine Wrote: As your banning admin (Arkire) is no longer on our team, I've discussed your appeal with some other active admins.  We'll give you another shot since it's been a long time, but under the stipulation that you use a single byond key.  If we see you on another one, we'll be pretty frowny about it.  Please be on your best behavior and make sure you're really familiar with the rules because your history with us puts you on kinda thin ice out of the gate.

It'll take a little bit to unban you since you've got so many evasions, so I'll edit this post once I'm done.

edit: Done now.  Please let me know if you have trouble logging in.

Very understandable, I'll be sticking to low-tier roles and getting back in the hang of SS13 things/rules. I appreciate it a lot and will enjoy playing here often!
Just for reference for everyone other than friendlydad7, as apparently this was not clear enough: when I say "Please be on your best behavior and make sure you're really familiar with the rules because your history with us puts you on kinda thin ice out of the gate." that means to read the rules BEFORE you start playing again, so that you might understand that going around asking for a bottle of cum, repeatedly, is not kosher here.

Man I removed 23 goddamn bans to give you another shot, and it was really annoying, and you do this immediately.  Why.
seriously what on earth is this

https://pastebin.com/ZZ8QvcC2

16M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Can I have bottle of cum?
16M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: I want cum.
16M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: man sperm.
16M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: I'll give you 500 credits if you give me a glass of cum.
19M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Mate.
19M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: More cum.
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: SIR.
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: CUM.
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: C.
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: U.
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: M.
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: CUM!!!!!!!!!!!
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: nut!!
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Ball sperm!!
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Cum!!
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Man sperm!
28M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Made progress?
29M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Sweet. Need me to be a-
32M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Need me to be a test subject?
32M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: You sure cunt?
33M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Send me anyway mate
33M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: What the hell?
33M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: What's going on?
33M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: We're compatible!

jesus christ
(06-19-2017, 03:43 PM)Smallbitch Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 03:16 PM)Haine Wrote: As your banning admin (Arkire) is no longer on our team, I've discussed your appeal with some other active admins.  We'll give you another shot since it's been a long time, but under the stipulation that you use a single byond key.  If we see you on another one, we'll be pretty frowny about it.  Please be on your best behavior and make sure you're really familiar with the rules because your history with us puts you on kinda thin ice out of the gate.

edit: Done now.  Please let me know if you have trouble logging in.

Very understandable, I'll be sticking to low-tier roles and getting back in the hang of SS13 things/rules. I appreciate it a lot and will enjoy playing here often!

(06-19-2017, 10:21 PM)Wonkmin Wrote: seriously what on earth is this

https://pastebin.com/ZZ8QvcC2

16M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Can I have bottle of cum?
16M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: I want cum.
16M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: man sperm.
16M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: I'll give you 500 credits if you give me a glass of cum.
19M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Mate.
19M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: More cum.
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: SIR.
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: CUM.
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: C.
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: M.
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: CUM!!!!!!!!!!!
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: nut!!
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Ball sperm!!
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Cum!!
20M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Man sperm!
28M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Made progress?
29M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Sweet. Need me to be a-
32M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Need me to be a test subject?
32M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: You sure cunt?
33M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: Send me anyway mate
33M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: What the hell?
33M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: What's going on?
33M Papa Man-Arms (Friendlydad7) SAY: We're compatible!

jesus christ

I appreciate the effort you went through to unban me and I'm sorry that I already, laughably at that, fucked up in my first round back.
I did not get a chance to tell the banning admin my reasoning because I was banned rather quickly, but there are no excuses.
I'm not appealing again at the moment nor trying to make myself look any better but I'd like to at least give an explanation so it doesn't look like I was brainlessly spamming c*m like a madman. My character had the scott accent and the bartender didn't know what I was saying, if the logs could be pulled up for the bartender, whose name I forgot, he kept responding with "What?" and "I don't understand." so I kept repeating it to try and enunciate what I was saying so that's why it looks like I kept saying the word for no reason over and over, the accents don't appear in a-log. I was reading the rules while trying to clean my apartment and get ready for work and I had just got done reading rule #4 right as the banning admin informed me that I messed up. Again, there are no excuses for my behavior and I understand why I was banned so quickly, I just wanted to give an explanation.