Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chemmunity: a collaborative chem project where no suggestion is too dumb
(08-02-2017, 01:10 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 09:30 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Agonium

When imbued into a block of custom alloy, it creates a cyborg out of that material with an aura that sets the nearby STP calculations to the light level of a random floortile every tick.

Materials. Check.
Cyborgs. Check.
Atmos. Check.
Lighting. Check.
Processing heavy randomized repeating loops. Check.

Certified 100% disqualified.

Yer just chicken.

EDIT: Bawk bawk baawwk.
Unstable Pootagen - brings back poo and turns you into a jenkem golem

I got nothing.
Super cholesterol: makes you fat, reduces your stamina regen, and has a chance per cycle to decay into cholesterol/porktonium.
(08-14-2017, 09:22 PM)Berrik Wrote: Super cholesterol: makes you fat, reduces your stamina regen, and has a chance per cycle to decay into cholesterol/porktonium.

You already have a suggestion up.

Disqualified.

Alternatively, I could swap out your suggestions if you want.
Why not add some of these effects to chemicals already in-game that have no use?

Strange black goop, that nasty green stuff; you know, chemicals that are there to lend flavor text to an object.
Sewage should have a chance to mutate you. Teenage Mutant Staff Assistant.
(08-15-2017, 01:40 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 09:22 PM)Berrik Wrote: Super cholesterol: makes you fat, reduces your stamina regen, and has a chance per cycle to decay into cholesterol/porktonium.

Disqualified.

I thought my first suggestion was disqualified since some of the stuff after it posted got done and people generally disliked it vOv
(08-18-2017, 09:38 AM)Berrik Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 01:40 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:

Disqualified.

I thought my first suggestion was disqualified since some of the stuff after it posted got done and people generally disliked it vOv

I haven't even gotten to yours yet, let alone past it.
I'm not sure if this was suggested already but here it goes:

Elixir of Bird:

A colorful, feathery substance. Is it... is it chirping?!

Turns you into one of the many birds that were added into the game. Permanently.
shartonium

liike fartonium but displays the [personname] sharts, thats disgusting. message 100% of the time

fartonium ingredients + compost
Enriched Flaptonium, which would have a similar description to normal flaptonium, with a difference (Maybe it glows? Not sure what flaptonium looks like).

When used normally, it's pretty much a stronger version of ordinary flaptonium (more birds upon ingestion, maybe?) that deals radiation damage when consumed. That's not it's only use, however. If you pour it into a bowl with two or more birds nearby, they will begin to dance around it in circles in a bird summoning ritual.

After a minute's worth of ticks have passed, the ritual would be complete and it would either A: spawn a large number of birds in a 3x3 or more radius and spit out a message about 'birds coming in from the bird dimension', or B: spawn a portal to a small, bird-themed z-level depending on how much effort you want to put into it.

Made of secret ingredients.

EDIT: You can thank/blame this gif for the inspiration.
I swear I'll stop procrastinating eventually.
I think there ought to be some clown chems that only a true clown could make. Or perhaps with ingredients that spawn in the clown tent. The effect should be either based on slipping or sounds, if not both.

Clown extract: When the clown eats a banana, it produces this in his bloodstream. It can be extracted somehow and turned into Concentrated clown essence through some process. If this is put back into the clown, it gives the clown some sort of effect. Perhaps randomly dropping a banana peel every 1 minute or so. Or make a special honk noise often.

If its put into a non-clown, they get a clown mask and shoes, maybe a horn. Not permanently, but as long as it is in their blood.

If its put into a monkey, the monkey explodes. (I hate monkeys)

If applied to a floor, spawns a bananpeel, i dunno.
I have a legitimate excuse now:

college has started up again
Solution: drop out