Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chemmunity: a collaborative chem project where no suggestion is too dumb
(07-22-2017, 12:22 AM)Roomba Wrote: Horse Oil

Thick and goopy. Smells like horse.

Boosts stamina rate by a small amount when applied topically. Spawns a horse mask on you if you eat it. Has a small chance to summon an angry horse when used either way.

If Horse Horsington is the user, nothing changes

Boosts stamina rate by a small amount when applied topically. Spawns a horse mask on you if you eat it. Has a small chance to summon an angry horse when used either way.

He's angry because it's HIS oil

[Image: tumblr_oouv8uMOtV1vnhpypo1_500.jpg]
similar, but for use in the aviary only.
Urinium: Smells like piss.

Raises chem depletion rates when there's more than five units in your body. Does mild radiation damage. Makes you pee a lot.
Regurgitol

Makes you puke. A lot. Low doses, it'll make you projectile hurl super grody-like, transferring a portion of your stored reagents into anything it hits, spraybottle style. At overdoses, you eject all of the chems in your body out in a massive tidal wave of vomit, dosing everyone in the path like a disgusting smoke/foambomb, with a fairly high chance of ejecting blood and random body parts, like eyeballs, lungs, and legs. Super overdose levels would puke up your skeleton.

Fill monkeys with spiders and make them barf it on everyone.
Fake QGP: Works like QGP, but easier to make and doesn't destroy anything. Scare the shit out of your friends!
nanomachines: secret chem that replaces all of your fleshy arms with standard robotic arms, and your legs with treads. maybe replaces heart with cyber heart. i don't know enough about metal gear to make this a joke
(07-22-2017, 07:58 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: nanomachines: secret chem that replaces all of your fleshy arms with standard robotic arms, and your legs with treads. maybe replaces heart with cyber heart. i don't know enough about metal gear to make this a joke

nanomachines already exist

https://wiki.ss13.co/Chemistry#Disease_Reagents
(07-22-2017, 08:26 PM)Musketman12 Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 07:58 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: nanomachines: secret chem that replaces all of your fleshy arms with standard robotic arms, and your legs with treads. maybe replaces heart with cyber heart. i don't know enough about metal gear to make this a joke

nanomachines already exist

https://wiki.ss13.co/Chemistry#Disease_Reagents
oh lol everyone calls those ones nanites. i do at least. whoops
(07-22-2017, 11:13 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Regurgitol

Makes you puke. A lot. Low doses, it'll make you projectile hurl super grody-like, transferring a portion of your stored reagents into anything it hits, spraybottle style. At overdoses, you eject all of the chems in your body out in a massive tidal wave of vomit, dosing everyone in the path like a disgusting smoke/foambomb, with a fairly high chance of ejecting blood and random body parts, like eyeballs, lungs, and legs. Super overdose levels would puke up your skeleton.

This is basically mass emesis the chem and i love it.

Make sure to program it so that it decays really fucking quickly, otherwise you might get infinite spouts of vomit when you have more than one person.
(07-23-2017, 04:38 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 11:13 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Regurgitol

This is basically mass emesis the chem and i love it.

Make sure to program it so that it decays really fucking quickly, otherwise you might get infinite spouts of vomit when you have more than one person.

oh holy jesus please do this i love this
please don't let it be secret either it's goddamn hilarious, i want more wacky chems
I swear I'll stop procrastinating eventually
Hemicarcerand - a chemical which prevents all other chemicals with volume less than or equal to the volume of hemicarcerand from reacting/decaying/having any effect at all. State changes into demicarcerand (a chemical which does nothing at all) when at temperatures in excess of 303.15K.
Agonium

When imbued into a block of custom alloy, it creates a cyborg out of that material with an aura that sets the nearby STP calculations to the light level of a random floortile every tick.
(08-02-2017, 09:30 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Agonium

When imbued into a block of custom alloy, it creates a cyborg out of that material with an aura that sets the nearby STP calculations to the light level of a random floortile every tick.

Materials. Check.
Cyborgs. Check.
Atmos. Check.
Lighting. Check.
Processing heavy randomized repeating loops. Check.

Certified 100% disqualified.