Mentor Application: Tom Clancy's Gay Ghost
Usual Character Name: Jaoquin Hartford,
BYOND Username: Tom Clancys Gay Ghost
Recommended by (if applicable): Haine, Darkch®is
Times Available: All over the place due to southern hemisphere timezone/lack of schedule

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):  I've been playing this game on and off for about 3 years (I didn't register on the forums for ages because I suck). In that time I've had a bunch of fun experiences, participated in goofy round and gimmicks and eaten my own skull about fifty times. I started out about as useless as everybody else, and I'm pretty sure I spent my first round wearing an owl suit and trying to fight monkeys with a crowbar. It took me a fair while to learn how to not be awful, and I doubt that I could have done that without mentors.

I believe that I've fostered enough of a decent relationship with the majority of players/admins over the years, and I enjoy helping new people learn the ins and outs of SS13, or even just how to change their clothes. Joining as a new player is incredibly daunting and I'd love to be one of the people who helps make it a better experience.
I'll admit that there are aspects of SS13 that I'm totally clueless about and can provide no help with. The worst of these is chemistry (without referring to a wiki page repeatedly). I'm also pretty awful with remembering how to hellburn without the pipes bursting, oops! That being said, I'm a more than competent doctor, and can do most things that people will request. I play sec fairly frequently when it doesn't put me in a super bad mood, and I make a mean recursive sandwich fried pizza. I can sometimes be a grump or massively unhelpful, but only in roles where I hold no responsibility or have criminal reasons to. Besides my shortcomings, I believe that I'm otherwise a good space idiot to have around, and would love the chance to pass on the things I've learnt to a new generation of screaming, farting clones. Also I'm real good at funny Bubs' mom station names.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): None!

I'm very tired and I wrote this all in bold. I suck.
Jaoquin Hartford is a dinosaur that's been around since I started this farty party spaceman game. He's an old, cranky cowboy from an another age, which makes him perfectly suited for the purptext. A yes from me.
This is a good guy who I like and I'd like to say yes to him becoming purpler, because I think he'd be good at the thing what the purples do.
You've got my vote!
I concur with Gannets. PURPLE HE
Very much yes.
I thought you were a mentor already so YEAH MENTOR GOOD THE WORST +1x1000
Yes45
The Tom Clancy games lack the color purple, Purple he
100% yes. He also has good hair.
"Darkch®is" Fuck you I'm voting no now!!!

Jokes aside, he's a very capable and fun player, and I'm absolutely sure they'd have no trouble with most of the questions that usually show up in mentorhelp, purple he.
Jaoquin is very fun and a good player. Yes.
(06-15-2017, 12:01 PM)Darkchis Wrote: "Darkch®is" Fuck you I'm voting no now!!!

Jokes aside, he's a very capable and fun player, and I'm absolutely sure they'd have no trouble with most of the questions that usually show up in mentorhelp, purple he.

Thank you Dark Christopher, your support means the world to me.
i thought you were one already 

give him the sizzurp
Amazing player who knows alot and is quite active. You got my vote!