Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cluwnes have it too easy now.
I like the ideas that make cluwnes more annoying to be around since that's a win-win for both the 'murder all cluwnes' camp and the 'cluwnes are fun to be' camp as they can run around and make people mad by the sheer fact of their existence.

Less partial to the ones that make it so the game itself kills you, though. If the deck is stacked that high against them most people will just insta-suicide when cluwned which isn't fun either.
which is exactly why i propose making cluwnes antags. then despite being made into a shitty, slowly dying clown that people hate, they can try to salvage the situation by trying to get their antag jollies, which will make people hate cluwnes even more, the perfect cluwne cycle

if you think that this is too strong for the wiz, consider making them non-loyal to the wiz. then the wiz will have to worry about cluwne revenge as the cluwnes, as antags, will no longer need to care about bystanders or damage to the station. but would the crew really stoop to allying with a cluwne, even against a wizard? a dangerous proposition
(06-13-2017, 02:52 AM)Cirrial Wrote: I remember there being a sort of intermediate period between then and now where you'd get people "curing" cluwnes by beating them to death and then cloning them. That was fun, running for your life as a screaming cluwne while someone with a toolbox chased you screaming "THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!"

I like some of these ideas, though. I'm more partial towards things that make cluwnes miserable to be around instead of rewards for killing them or making their life harder. The main threat should be from their former colleagues, in my opinion.

I just remembered that I have a patch that would be perfect for this.
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=8730
A great patch indeed
How to get robusted as cluwne in two easy steps!
1. Set movement speed to walk
2. walk diagonally non-stop
Also could you fix cluwne clothing randomly falling off thanks.
Make cluwnes eventually gib into cluwnespiders if left alone long enough.
Cluwnes gain an aura that gives anyone nearby the incompetence gene that clowns get until they're far enough away or the Cluwne dies.
Make cluwnes antags until they're decluwned. Give them "survive" and "find a way to remove the curse" objectives. They'll be beaten to death pretty fast.
(06-21-2017, 12:35 AM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: Make cluwnes antags until they're decluwned. Give them "survive" and "find a way to remove the curse" objectives. They'll be beaten to death pretty fast.

I really like this idea.
Oh boy, even more distractions from chasing the wizard during wiz rounds!
(06-21-2017, 01:12 AM)The Worst Wrote: Oh boy, even more distractions from chasing the wizard during wiz rounds!

implying you can even catch them since they just teleport away before any real damage can be done to them.