Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Medborg Patches can break, making them unusable
Medborg patches. You know em and love em, infinite application brute/burn healing. But oh no! They can break and become completely unusable for the rest of the round, or until you change your module!

How to replicate: click yourself, the borg, with a medborg patch equipped. It is now broken! Clicking people with the patch equipped will play the animation, but do nothing. Hitting an item like a fabricator will also play a sound, but produce no message. This really sucks considering how easy it is to do!
A note that I observed no runtimes or debug log messages during the testing I facilitated for SgtBriar.
Oh, that's how it broke, that makes sense. I've gotten this bug like, 2-3 times in the past, and while it did suck, I found ways around it, you have a beaker of styptic powder to start with anyway, and I figured it was just like, the limit. You would run out of patches as a human, too.
(06-12-2017, 12:57 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Oh, that's how it broke, that makes sense. I've gotten this bug like, 2-3 times in the past, and while it did suck, I found ways around it, you have a beaker of styptic powder to start with anyway, and I figured it was just like, the limit. You would run out of patches as a human, too.

I always use my styptic beaker to put atropine in so shrug
Does it happen when you click another borg?
(06-12-2017, 06:23 AM)elan_oots Wrote: Does it happen when you click another borg?

Just tested this, it sure does!
Do you think this might just be emptying the patch into the borg somehow?
Should be fixed after next restart!