Mentor Application: Knock Knock
Usual Character Name: Larry Lunatic
BYOND Username:  Knock Knock
Times Available:  pretty much between 13:00 and 22:00 CET (11:00 to 23:00 weekends CET) 

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): 

I started playing on goon late 2015 (on my old account which i had for a few months but i forgot the password ://) but really started to get into the game in early 2016. Goon is the only server i play on, even when there is nobody it im still on there playing and testing out different things. But there is one thing i can't seem to figure out, telesci and setting up the generator (getting the hand of it though). but i know the basics, how to hack doors, how to call shuttle, what chems do what (chemistry is my favorite thing in ss13) , doctoring, clowning, mining, chaplain, captain, AI, genetics and mechanics. construction and as far as basic behaivor goes, i know alot of no no's and ok's (speaking from experience).  But the reason is actually because with the amount of new players joining, id figure that there is going to be alot of question on how-to-anything. there was actually one today, some dude asked how to drop an item so i told him. 

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):

(Before i begin, all of them were fair bans in my opinion) 

I'm perma banned from every high pop servers except goon (did the usual newbie grief thing, stab some guy and run. I got perma banned on probably every server after 1 day because of this) . But ive still fucked up too:
I've had my fair share of warning and stuff, but my first ban was a 2 month ban because i named my character Gray Cuck as an shitty inside joke between me and my old friend, this wasnt the reason for the ban, the reason was that i was arguing with an admin when he told me to change it. I was being a moron (this was back in early 2016 i think). Second time was when i started a fire in plasma because i was "bored"  (drunk) and it was low-pop, but that was only a 24:00 ban and im still greatfull for that. (this was recent). but im a good egg now i swear.
missed the word count there bud
(06-10-2017, 03:26 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: missed the word count there bud

whooops
(06-10-2017, 02:39 PM)beni3111 Wrote: I'm perma banned from every high pop servers except goon (did the usual newbie grief thing, stab some guy and run. I got perma banned on probably every server after 1 day because of this) .

hmmmmmmmm. you really didn't reach the word count, and your ban section is almost longer than your application. ive seen you being not shit in game but never seen you answer questions or exhibit particular knowledge in anything

no
While I have seen you ingame not being shit I don't really trust the fact you are banned from basically ever other server and at least for now I would rather say no.
Didn't meet the wordcount, try again.