Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hukhukhuk, Gibbed 3, 5/5/13 5:30
Admin name: hukhukhuk
Server: Gibbed 3
Date/Time: May 5/ 2013 5:30
Synopsis: I walked into security, because I asked the AI to please open it, and before I had time to explain that the AI let me in, I was shot at. I threw a flashbang, took their guns, and jumped down disposals. I later died to a guy at QM with a laser artifact. I do not understand why I was banned for an entire day instead of just warned. This is the second or third incident that I have been randomly gibbed or banned without warning
Log: The ban says"Dont fuck with sec you shithead."
I
oh yes you're one of the idiots that raided security during my traitor round and caused everyone in the vicinity to involuntarily join a free-for-all

i don't know why you thought you had the right to flashbang security and steal their tasers when they were doing as they have been instructed to do, plus THIS THREAD has specifically told people to screw off and stop stealing security supplies or be punished

if you are certain you are going to be brigged for a very long time for doing nothing you can adminhelp or ask a competent guard to let you out, but flashbanging them and stealing their tasers and batons and encouraging other idiots to help attack is your fault entirely

even though security was out of the game my traitor round suffered because i spent a lot of time trying to dodge you idiots beating the crap out of each other and the security guards in the lobby outside as the hallway was venting due to some other jerk breaking the floor and windows out
Do you think that it was a little much to ban me? Couldn't I have just been gibbed or PMed?