Mentor Application; waffels5000 (Revised)
Usual character name: Kenneth Crimer
Byond Key: waffels5000
Reccomended By: nobody (lonely me)
Times available; week days: 7-9 PM weekend; whenever.

Reason for application: I've been playing goon for nearly 3 years and gained monstrous ammounts of information on everything to setting up the engine to robbing a wizard.
I eventually bought 400$ laptop and a wireless hot spot so I could play SS13 on the go. I absolutely listen TG13
I tend to play scientist or station engineer do to the fact that they are my favorite jobs. I can help people with game mechanics best syndicate item for their objectives (surplus. Crate) or building a pod or fighting macho man Randy savage. I know I've been shit but lately I've been being cool. I remember. Once I was in the void when a Guy yelled "CAPTAIN EATIN MAH IN VOID CHWNGULING!" I found the two. Disarmed captain of his teaser shot him with it and beat his head in while a spirit. Was hurling. It self at me I then was head spiderd I killed changelin Captain helped up the Guy he was eating then gibbed my self.for the fate of the station. Once me and another. Bro were doing engineering. When I hear a PDA bomb go off where I had left it and as did his. I screamed. That they're going to get us. I then hear a wall being disassembled so I check it out. There was a Guy with a outside with a spacker 12 right outside.
I tell my brown to throw metal foam and he does so and the syndicate is trapped. Then the nuke. Exploded. And the round was over.once I was doing telescience.
When to my surprise a NPC syndicate. Comes through when I hit receive! I tell the same brown to help me bum rush the syndicate. We run in there with oxygen. Tanks and fire. Extinguisher and teach em a lesson. We got all his equipment and sent the body to mining. Although. There are exciting. Rounds there are also boring rounds. These are the rounds I tend to learn things although. There. Are. Too. Many rounds I get. Lynched one minute in. So in conclusion. I think I would be a good choice. For a mentor

Previous Bans; once for burning someone with plasma bomb and once for metagaming.
My opinion of shrek; it was my favorite childhood movie and I liked the third movie best.
please stop. using. so many. periods. it is. really. annoying. seriously stop. it.

also i have seen this dude in ooc frequently but i have never seen his ingame character so i guess a very hesitant yes
This is getting a very confused no from me. After reading your application three or four times, I've managed to glean several facts: one, you've apparently been playing SS13 for three years. Two, you posted three stories where you apparently did some cool stuff or something.

I haven't seen you in game apart from OOC, and I'm not seeing anything in this application that makes me want to say yes. Play some more, learn some more grammar, and I'll probably say yes later.
My phone is terrible and adds random periods sorry
The only time I remember you is your three applications on the forum, the hos app was not even close to a language. I have no confidence in you to give coherent and informational answers to questions you'd have to answer. No.
Also gonna have to go with no.I never see you IC, and experience with admin events =/= knowledge of the game.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:The only time I remember you is your three applications on the forum, the hos app was not even close to a language. I have no confidence in you to give coherent and informational answers to questions you'd have to answer. No.
I agree fully with the corgi.
I've never ever seen (or at least never noticed) you in game, or in OOC. Judging by your application I'm going to say no.