Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Bring back poo for Ass Day
Thumbs Down 
Exactly what the title says
sad greater domestic space-bee
fuck you
(06-07-2017, 04:14 AM)CoZardi Wrote: Exactly what the title says

Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto
(06-07-2017, 02:47 PM)Berrik Wrote: fuck poo
[Image: no-4536149424_5302d5cf4f_z.jpg]
[Image: 8mud9Qj.gif]
[Image: Fjtp65z.gif]
I think it's a good idea.

Funny how the memes have shifted from the players always wanting poo back. I guess the constant denial from admins made it so it's hated now?
(06-07-2017, 07:53 PM)Arborinus Wrote: I think it's a good idea.

Funny how the memes have shifted from the players always wanting poo back. I guess the constant denial from admins made it so it's hated now?

No, we've just matured as a community and realized that poo was always a shitty gimmick.

It also inspired a borderline fetish obsession in the community as a whole, which eventually became the reason for its removal.
My very first experience playing here had me leaving the shuttle only to get pushed down and then the player who pushed me stood over me and took off his jumpsuit and poo'd on me. Although pretty funny for the time I don't want it back. You need to understand that players ran poo into the ground so hard that years later people don't want it back cause it's either gross to them or they are still sick of people's poo shenanigans from those days.
Why do we need shit back when we already have you
(06-07-2017, 09:11 PM)The Worst Wrote: Why do we need shit back when we already have you people who play cap as a newbie
(06-07-2017, 09:49 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 09:11 PM)The Worst Wrote: Why do we need shit back when we already have you people who play cap as a newbie
captain is just staff assistant with a gun
no NO no No no no no nonono NO N O NOOOONO NO no NO