Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.27 Average
The official Stop Circlejerking Yourselves thread
(06-04-2017, 01:03 PM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: One time, Jay Wolff killed the entire station with a trash cart and some bowling balls.

Another time, I served under an albino Jay Wolff as an engineer on a spaceship. We realized neither of us knew what we were doing, then nearly blew up the engine.

That was on one of my first rounds! Boy was I confused as to what the heck was happening!
very funny guys, but we all know jay wolff isn't real
why does jay get his own thread, all i remember is that one time he killed everyone except me, the radio clown, who took over after the two radio hosts got killed (by jay)
I dunno. Jay has always been like background noise to me for some reason.
im too poor and cant afford to post in the real one so i made this one 

get your bootleg jay woolf merchandise here
Whenever jay gibs i secretly hope his hair flies off so i can wear it  Oh... heh, I was just...
(06-04-2017, 01:49 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: why does jay get his own thread, all i remember is that one time he killed everyone except me, the radio clown, who took over after the two radio hosts got killed (by jay)

Because he is a treasure that deserves commemoration
bootleg jay wolff= 1.5 OMJs
(06-04-2017, 02:51 PM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: I dunno. Jay has always been like background noise to me for some reason.

my only memory of him is killing him in a shootout at the mushroom arborium while hiding behind a tree. i never saw him do anything back then and i don't really see him do anything now
(06-04-2017, 01:03 PM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: One time, Jay Wolff killed the entire station with a trash cart and some bowling balls.
One time?

lol.

Jay Fact: Jay Wolff is one of the two people who've had hearts so tainted that I've died from eating them on more than one occasion.

finally somewhere that caters to my budget
I'm JaY WoLfF
For those that are too cool to be in the unofficial thread, but too weird to be in the official thread.
jesus christ
He's my favorite guy and I like it when he plays as Tumany Cooks its funny a lot all the time and i lkie him.