Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Singularity Engine Tweaks
I thought I was making a light-hearted joke about it...
(06-07-2017, 01:10 PM)atamusvaleo Wrote: shield generators (the pylons the emitters shoot) just in case we're not on the same page here.

Yeah that's what I meant. The emitters themselves do shut down if APC power is lost.
Oh! Neat. I didn't know that. I was able to set it up in a room where the APC was zapped of power though. Maybe changes have been made since then.
(06-06-2017, 01:34 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: I'm pretty sure that you aren't meant to bounce off of the shield 3 times whenever you touch it, and 30 second stuns are no fun

Reduce the stun, It is way too much
(06-13-2017, 09:41 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Every round have engineering have a 50/50 chance of spawning with the thermoelectric generator or the singularity generator. Force engineers to know both.

What we would do with the hot loop and cold loop rooms in this case is another question.
(06-16-2017, 01:28 PM)Lord Birb Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 09:41 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Every round have engineering have a 50/50 chance of spawning with the thermoelectric generator or the singularity generator. Force engineers to know both.

What we would do with the hot loop and cold loop rooms in this case is another question.

Uhm, set up a singularity observatory / bar, obviously. 
Jazz Lounge Punk Revival.