Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increase the price of coffee
$1 is pretty cheap for 30u of a minor stimulant that warms up the drinker. Bump the price up to $6 at least.
The whole economy system is broken as hell, and needs a rework. I'd like to see vending machine stuff bumped up in price across the board, honestly.
Costs next to nothing to fill an IV bag with coffee (and burn the crap out of you), fill up on a round's worth of chocolate, and chainsmoke yourself full of healing chems.

Course, I guess you pay for those savings by looking like a total spacker.
At this point it's less about value and more about whether or not they have an ID or cash. Rebalancing the credit would be a nightmare.
(06-04-2017, 10:31 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: At this point it's less about value and more about whether or not they have an ID or cash. Rebalancing the credit would be a nightmare.

Come in the nightmare rewrite train. We already have atmos, borgs, materials and probably a few more things.
I'd like to see stock market style price swings introduced to the vending machines within reason.

WORLD WIDE COFFEE SHORTAGE CAUSES INCREASE IN COSMOBUCKS STOCK AND COFFEE PRICES.

With the bartenders and doctors taking advantage of price drops or price increases courtesy of the announcements or QM.
That would actually be pretty cool, having the stock market affect prices for things in the vendors and maybe from QM. Anything to encourage people to use money more.

I don't think the economy system needs an overhaul, just minor changes to make money more valuable, and to encourage more people to use it.