Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
make porktonium have a chance to spontaneously make you fat
EG, grant the obesity mutation.
I would like to see the return of the sources of fatness and irremovable headgear like the rookie scalp. As far as I know they were changed because nerds would use them to fight changelings, but couldn't absorption be made to not rely on grab code?
I disagree, simply eating 1 hotdog which contains porktonium would have the chance to cause this, no, it cannot be!
counterpoint: suddenly becoming fat after eating a single hot dog would be hilarious
Counter-counterpoint: it would only be funny the first time it happens. After that it would just be annoying and nobody would ever eat anything with pork ever again.
How about it only causes it if a certain amount is in you
5 Units is the standard for things like this.
Yeah, in all seriousness I figure this would not happen unless you drank a bunch of Discount Dans, ate a bunch of bacon/bacon cookies or got batonned and force fed a bacon cake or something. 5 units as a threshold is fine.
(06-05-2017, 04:20 PM)Berrik Wrote: Yeah, in all seriousness I figure this would not happen unless you drank a bunch of Discount Dans, ate a bunch of bacon/bacon cookies or got batonned and force fed a bacon cake or something. 5 units as a threshold is fine.

Pff, just add it as a possible effect for overdosing. It can technically already do it! If you OD on porktonium, it decays into radium, which irradiates you and has a chance of giving you random mutations
I've always thought that shelving obesity in genetics was a mistake. Fat people are funny. I love being fat. We just need to make fatties susceptible to lings and everything will be a-ok from the gameplay front.
make it play a pig squealing sfx if it does
Or perhaps just allow lings to stealth sting people with mutadone.

"Fat person or super creep giving you grief? Stealth sting them with some mutadone to restore their genetics and render them absorbable."
Wouldnt a DNA sting do the same? If not it could probably be incorporated into that.
Make the limit 20 units or something, or reduce the amount of porktonium it requires to OD.