Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yee Championship Wrestling
Right, evening all. I've had to take the decision to postpone YCW for another week to the 18th. Why?

Time!

1) The return to the school year here in the UK (as teacher, not student) has been vastly more challenging than any I've experienced in the past, meaning the free time I have had has not been enough to make the improvements necessary.
2) The tremendous popularity and interest in iStock has taken me by great surprise, meaning more rule development time and website time was needed in that as a priority.
3) The recent charity event and other personal work, plus organising my wedding for August 2018, has meant that any real free time at home has been limited.

As a result, the improvements I want for Season 2 have not been completed. The fact that I've not even been able to find time to make Rain, one of my most loyal viewers, her wrestler; nor Pope's, means it's just not fair. Secondly, I want to upgrade to Xsplit from OB Studio, which will vastly improve the overall presentation quality and "polish" of the broadcast. Finally, we want two new championship belts, the Yee 1 needs to be organised etc. etc.

What it all comes down to is this; give me a week and we'll be there. I understand the recent postponements have frustrated and they will have driven viewers away. I apologise - but we will get back on this horse.
wonk's getting married????? neato.

also convenient anyway cause i have a school camp and would have been unable to watch yee cw for a while and would have died knowing it was out there
(09-11-2017, 07:57 AM)Wonkmin Wrote: Right, evening all. I've had to take the decision to postpone YCW for another week to the 18th. Why?

Time!

1) The return to the school year here in the UK (as teacher, not student) has been vastly more challenging than any I've experienced in the past, meaning the free time I have had has not been enough to make the improvements necessary.
2) The tremendous popularity and interest in iStock has taken me by great surprise, meaning more rule development time and website time was needed in that as a priority.
3) The recent charity event and other personal work, plus organising my wedding for August 2018, has meant that any real free time at home has been limited.

As a result, the improvements I want for Season 2 have not been completed. The fact that I've not even been able to find time to make Rain, one of my most loyal viewers, her wrestler; nor Pope's, means it's just not fair. Secondly, I want to upgrade to Xsplit from OB Studio, which will vastly improve the overall presentation quality and "polish" of the broadcast. Finally, we want two new championship belts, the Yee 1 needs to be organised etc. etc.

What it all comes down to is this; give me a week and we'll be there. I understand the recent postponements have frustrated and they will have driven viewers away. I apologise - but we will get back on this horse.

Also grants on the engagement. I was actually bummed I was not gonna be able to watch this one... so... good for me, at least? big grin
On that note, I will be unable to attend any future events due to school starting here in alaska, so I won't be in the chat when it starts up again.
It's exporting to Youtube now - but S02E01 was the best Yee C W episode in its short history.

Wow.

I'm going to go lay down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIbtvTKc3Ow
i am excite. watch this as soon as I can
That was a good fight, Monkey Business. Everyone in that match fought well.
holy fucking shit KRAKEN and I have been waiting for this fight for at least a month and I was not dissapointed.

championship match spoiler:
bet well next time, broke idiots
just telling people who don't check the discord: check the discord. it's where all the announcements happen.

currently i believe the next episode is this monday