Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yee Championship Wrestling
That's beautiful.
(07-13-2017, 01:50 PM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Who created Bald Bull? Want to join forces as Team Shitcurity?

+1 to team Shitcurity
Can I suggest an orange cat themed wrestler? JONES!
http://imgur.com/a/s7hUQ

Name: Don Geon

Education: Plasma Research

Profession: Engineer / Plasma Research Scientist

Favorite Outfit: Flat cap, white dress shirt + brown slacks

Eyes: Green

Hair: Red Ponytail

Build: Lean and mean

Style: Dirty Fighter, Show-boater. Presses advantage with underhanded tricks and painful, practical strikes, but transitions to complicated and needlessly showy moves when confident.

Signature Move: The CANADIAN DESTROYER

Entrance: As much fire and pyrotechnics as allowed
(07-17-2017, 12:49 PM)The_Rain Wrote: Can I suggest an orange cat themed wrestler? JONES!

Joaquin would 100% form a tag team with Jones.
The GREAT and GLORIOUS TROLLGAR battled Chad on a 1v1 for quite a while, and while they got close several times Chad won with barely any life left in them.

The GREAT and GLORIOUS TROLLGAR is doing me proud.
rip BALD BULL, forgot to take meth before the match again
syndicate agent is the weak link in this team! maybe KRAKEN will skip the championship match to beat some sense into his teammate. dumbass shouldn't have overridden all laws

edit: ideally, no holds barred, cage match between syndicate agent and KRAKEN. could even call it a training match, but those paying attention will see the AI is pissed at his team mate.
Horatio had no interest in winning he just wanted to see the pain in the other fighters eyes as he stood and watched the case get taken.
Horse was the best in the ladder match. 'Oh you want this ladder? FETCH!'
(07-18-2017, 01:30 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Horse was the best in the ladder match. 'Oh you want this ladder? FETCH!'

As I said in the chat that match: The Horse does not care about winning, he just HATES.
To be fair that's pretty in line with Horse ingame
(07-16-2017, 09:13 AM)sartorius Wrote: Tangentially related, Fire Pro Wrestling is a good wrasslegame for character creation.
I was gonna mention that. Good stuff.

Since we're in wrasslemode here, everyone make sure to look up MDickie Wrestling Mpire for !!FUN!!

(Note: Definition of !!FUN!! may vary between users)
(07-19-2017, 08:21 PM)Vitatroll Wrote:
(07-16-2017, 09:13 AM)sartorius Wrote: Tangentially related, Fire Pro Wrestling is a good wrasslegame for character creation.
I was gonna mention that. Good stuff.

Since we're in wrasslemode here, everyone make sure to look up MDickie Wrestling Mpire for !!FUN!!

(Note: Definition of !!FUN!! may vary between users)

MDickie wrestling games are extremely !!FUN!! and I'd be tempted to do a booking revolution for the crew.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcCkliDHLRk