Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Porta reclaimers are broken
They eat everything you put in but do not output it. Why? Mysterious happenings!
did you click the reclaimer
you dont need to click them
did you set it to output directly into a fabricator, berrik

they make it disappear if u do that
How do you do that Misto? Drag click from reclaimer to fab?
Yes, Sam.

You can also click drag the fabricators to an adjacent floor tile to set the output location. Helpful for times when you want to produce a bunch of stuff and load it into a crate after.
How are reclaimers still broken it's been ages
at least 200 steel sheets still gives me 2000 sturdy metal to make cargo holds to sell to traders
oh wait, the damn things still only give back synthrubber when you put in cable coil, making it impossible to use that as a source for conductive metal. this is actually still a pretty big problem, you know? what am i gonna do, go MINE for it?
(08-14-2017, 09:23 AM)misto Wrote: oh wait, the damn things still only give back synthrubber when you put in cable coil, making it impossible to use that as a source for conductive metal. this is actually still a pretty big problem, you know? what am i gonna do, go MINE for it?

Not to mention that synthrubber is practically useless, you can't even make decent insulating gloves out of it. The only current use for it is if you're short on fabric you can use it in an alloy to make armored gloves.
Rabble rabble rabble. Please fix this bug that bugs me.