Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The OFFICAL Pity House
Hi I'm Sam Eagle and I'm pretty sure that I'm more or less tolerated for having somewhat entertaining gimmicks every once and a while.
hi im karoshai hashi and i constantly ask people if they remember me/i am very unrobust that i once tried to take a wrestling belt from a AFK player but failing and proceeding to almost get spaced
(i forgot to put my id in my PDA and there was lag)
Hi I'm Spacenaba and I'd probably hit the dark triad if I could count past 2
i'm oar dehrv

why does anyone tolerate me at all
Hi im Horatio Jiggles a very experienced shitter and i Ctrl-f'ed the other thread looking for my name, does this spawn from deep seated issues with my pride and self preceived worth, probably.
I just got mentioned in the notable players' list which I'm cool awesome to hang out with you losers, see yah guys!
i'm erza sauter and i have a big butt and my butt smells and i like to smell my own butt
(05-30-2017, 05:07 AM)Berrik Wrote: im BALD BULL, the guy who's just kinda ordinary
Wait... weren't you the guy who i figured telesci with, broke into the medbay by accident, and i surgically replaced one of your eyes with a camera so i could watch your adventures in the adventure zone?
(if so im sorry that i accidently made an incision in your head by acident)
-lorenzo blessig
Hi I'm Adrian Clarke and I too am very forgettable and boring.

I usually do sec/hos/science and enjoy things like setting up fun telescience things or coming up with interesting and fun punishments for criminals.
Or at least I would come up with said interesting and fun activities, if everyone didn't just suicide the second they get caught *sigh.

Either way it nice to hang out in the club of the forgotten.
I made an anime space elf to troll people but everyone just seems to be ok with it and I even get mentioned in a positive light, like what the hell is wrong with you people?
(05-30-2017, 10:59 AM)HydroFloric Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 09:44 AM)fosstarreagan Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 09:38 AM)Cirrial Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 09:08 AM)fosstarreagan Wrote: Hi i'm Montgommery Scott and almost nobody recognizes me more then "Oh he's that canbomb/sol nerd ok."

threw a box fulla keys to survive, never lived it down, RIP Montgommery Scott

rip

never forget

i also walked into lava with 6 keys a few hours ago
i'm bone lord and people keep robusting me
[Image: 67tK4tJ.gif]
(06-10-2017, 05:56 PM)fosstarreagan Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 10:59 AM)HydroFloric Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 09:44 AM)fosstarreagan Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 09:38 AM)Cirrial Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 09:08 AM)fosstarreagan Wrote: Hi i'm Montgommery Scott and almost nobody recognizes me more then "Oh he's that canbomb/sol nerd ok."

threw a box fulla keys to survive, never lived it down, RIP Montgommery Scott

rip

never forget

i also walked into lava with 6 keys a few hours ago
You shouldn't be trusting yourself with keys.
(06-10-2017, 06:30 PM)lambskin Wrote: i'm bone lord and people keep robusting me
[Image: 67tK4tJ.gif]

what the fuck is this
The chosen bone.

One bone to rule them all.

The bone of prophesy.

The bone of bones.

The one a-bone all.

The boney of bonies.

The alpha bone and the omega bone.

The lord of the bones.