Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The OFFICAL Pity House
my names fred and ive been an alcoholic for 12 years
im BALD BULL, the guy who's just kinda ordinary
(05-30-2017, 03:04 AM)awfulworldkid Wrote: Hi, I'm Chance Ironmonger and everyone promptly forgot about me when I got mentored.

You got mentioned in the other thread! You don't count!
(05-30-2017, 05:56 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 03:04 AM)awfulworldkid Wrote: Hi, I'm Chance Ironmonger and everyone promptly forgot about me when I got mentored.

You got mentioned in the other thread! You don't count!

I got mentioned as the second to last entry in Noah's GIANT LIST, and almost as an afterthought from what I can tell.
Hi i'm Montgommery Scott and almost nobody recognizes me more then "Oh he's that canbomb/sol nerd ok."
(05-30-2017, 09:08 AM)fosstarreagan Wrote: Hi i'm Montgommery Scott and almost nobody recognizes me more then "Oh he's that canbomb/sol nerd ok."

threw a box fulla keys to survive, never lived it down, RIP Montgommery Scott
(05-30-2017, 09:38 AM)Cirrial Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 09:08 AM)fosstarreagan Wrote: Hi i'm Montgommery Scott and almost nobody recognizes me more then "Oh he's that canbomb/sol nerd ok."

rip
(05-30-2017, 09:44 AM)fosstarreagan Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 09:38 AM)Cirrial Wrote:

rip

never forget
Hello everyone. I'm Stan Beezlebub.

(Hi Stan)

I'm everyone's favorite player they just don't know it.

I seem to forego notoriety despite accomplishing tasks that are in severe need of doing, save many lives, bring much enjoyment to the masses, going out of my way to help people, et cetera on a regular basis.

*clapping*
(Thank you for sharing, Stan)
I'm Adam Nehaldo.  You may have not heard of me from "Making Medical competent again" and "That asshole that killed me right when I was gonna make it".  You may also have not heard me from "STOP SETTING THE ENGINE ON FIRE YOU MORON" and "Oh my god, stop trying to turn the station into a fucking maze".  I think I may also be the least robust officer ever?

----------------------------

Hey, I'm Jeremy Nehaldo.........uh, so like......I was told there would be bug collections here?  Uh...oh, wait, that was from Adam...he's kind of mean sometimes.........but I was just hired, so no one should like...know me anyways?  Why am I even here?

----------------------------

S.T.U.P.I.D. here.

How do you meatbags live?
hi im misto
i may not be famous but thats on purpose... because i work behind the scenes... giving good ideas and improving the station and being cool guy... i dont need the fame sop babys
well i was mentioned as human and AI, but not as clown. I don't play clown as much as i used to, but does anyone remember 'hoknres'?
Hi I'm Dan Kelly, resident career assistant with a habit of using performance enhancing breakfast and drugs to make themself appear more robust to the uninitiated. I try to put the assistance back into staff assistant, selflessly helping those in need and dreaming of one day becoming the savior of the station.

Good morning, crew! I am FRANK.EXT, how will this day end? I am a gimmick-compatible AI, open for hijinks and leniancy for all ages. My routine usually ends with me blurting nonsense over the radio and asking traitors to stop killing. My turnons include genuinely caring about the crew, being soft on crime but a supercop on murders, and being vindictive toward anyone who hurts my borgs.
im austin feufer and im bad, even though noah buttes actually did mention me in the thread, doesn't matter, give me pity

also I play HoS a lot, when I'm not HoS I'm usually MD or a medborg by the name of Boop. please stay still when I'm healing you, jerks
(05-31-2017, 01:33 AM)SgtBriar Wrote: im austin feufer and im bad, even though noah buttes actually did mention me in the thread, doesn't matter, give me pity

also I play HoS a lot, when I'm not HoS I'm usually MD or a medborg by the name of Boop. please stay still when I'm healing you, jerks

i can attest, this guy is bad