Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The OFFICAL Pity House
This is the home of the thread for us sad and pathetic few who aren't as notable as those fancy snobs -sob- in the other "Cool" person thread. Use this thread as a safe space where you can debate the merits of why you should be famous and notable in the community and how they just don't understand how perfect and amazing you are in every way! I hope you All keep this thread 100% serious with no jokes or Hijinks for this place is a place of therapy and healing for the scars sowed deep within our soul

Look, I will go first to make everyone comfortable

Hello, I am the owner of Erza Sauter. Now before we start I like to fix the misconception most of you hold that Erza is a women's name that only women have when in reality it's a fine man's name too! Now Erza Sauter is a hilarious and wonderful guy who you probably saw around the station and left you wondering, HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO PERFECT? Now if this doesn't ring any bells the fact this man has a bald head that is so shiny, you can see your future inside of it or the fact that he's extremely robust in this game and is a master at nearly subject that doesn't require math or thinking! Now that I reminded you of how great my character is, I think you should ALL out and report how notable I am, not because you pity me but because I'm amazing in every way

Oh god, everything here is a joke, PLEASE DON'T BAN ME! I'M INNOCENT,  
hello it's me arme arme's ff mcgee

i should be famous give me all the sweet mons
hi i'm dominic jackson i like to blow things up and sometimes play AI
i'm a boring nerd who has the default appearance and no fancy hair cut because i have no sense of style
(05-29-2017, 05:52 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: hi i'm dominic jackson i like to blow things up and sometimes play AI
i'm a boring nerd who has the default appearance and no fancy hair cut because i have no sense of style

Good good! Let it ALL it. Let all the ill feelings you are feeling out of yo....wait a second, YOUR ONE OF THOSE JERKS WHO GOT RECOGNIZED IN THE OTHER THREAD, HOW ABOUT YOU STOP RUBBING IN HOW PERFECT YOU ARE INFRONT OF US WHO REALLY NEED PITY
my spessman literalyl has an ahoge

get on me lefel.
(05-29-2017, 06:03 PM)pizzatiger Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 05:52 PM)Musketman12 Wrote: hi i'm dominic jackson i like to blow things up and sometimes play AI

Good good! Let it ALL it. Let all the ill feelings you are feeling out of yo....wait a second, YOUR ONE OF THOSE JERKS WHO GOT RECOGNIZED IN THE OTHER THREAD, HOW ABOUT YOU STOP RUBBING IN HOW PERFECT YOU ARE INFRONT OF US WHO REALLY NEED PITY
what no i didn't
i even got passed up for a different jackson, man jackson
no one likes my first name, i am one of you
(05-29-2017, 06:10 PM)Musketman12 Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 06:03 PM)pizzatiger Wrote:

what no i didn't
i even got passed up for a different jackson, man jackson
no one likes my first name, i am one of you

Huh, i must have misjudged you! Heres some pity plus a little extra because i bullied you a little bit and you always pity the bullied kid

-insert pity filled statement here with a side of extra pity-
Hi I'm Manne Love. It's not like I'm uncool or anything; I've just exceeded the limits of the system that keeps track of my coolness factor, so it's rolled around on me.

a star is born

You guys OTOH, :yousuck:.
Jackson number three here. Jack Jackson can usually be recognised for being too nice for his own good and getting stuffed down disposals every third round.
Can I get pity or am I not qualified
I still question how you nerds can recognize Jay Wolff and Floorpills so easily but not [Insert title here] Pritchard AKA big blue hair man that everyone always immediately recognizes no matter what disguise I have because I refuse to lose the hair.
hi it me Lem Tables, the guy so unrecognised people were like "who?" when I got promoted
(05-30-2017, 02:23 AM)Cirrial Wrote: hi it me Lem Tables, the guy so unrecognised people were like "who?" when I got promoted

that's you?! I thought that was some random, i thought you like never actually played the game
suddenly a lot of things make a lot more sense
Hi, I'm Chance Ironmonger and everyone promptly forgot about me when I got mentored.