Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Most notable Goon players of all time
seriously there's a dude named urist who roleplays a perfect scottish accent for no reason and has never broken character. he will be the greatest of all time one day.
(05-30-2017, 06:17 AM)OMJ Wrote: seriously there's a dude named urist who roleplays a perfect scottish accent for no reason and has never broken character. he will be the greatest of all time one day.

Are you not aware of the scottish trait?

I don't have any notable players other than players I feel threathened by their presense. But I'd rather not say as I keep my cards close to my chest at all times.
Shirtless Dave
(05-30-2017, 06:26 AM)Sundance Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 06:17 AM)OMJ Wrote: seriously there's a dude named urist who roleplays a perfect scottish accent for no reason and has never broken character. he will be the greatest of all time one day.

I don't have any notable players other than players I feel threathened by their presense. But I'd rather not say as I keep my cards close to my chest at all times.

This dude OMJs talking about has been doing it years before the trait system, guy is amazing. Big Tam Waugh. I've never managed to put a key to his name.
(05-30-2017, 07:08 AM)Weavel Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 06:26 AM)Sundance Wrote:

This dude OMJs talking about has been doing it years before the trait system, guy is amazing. Big Tam Waugh. I've never managed to put a key to his name.

oh THAT dude. I thought you were talking about Urist. Yeah Big Tam Waugh is hilarious, although I think he is actually scottish because his scotgame is A+.
(05-30-2017, 05:58 AM)ErikHanson Wrote: Clark Clarkson

You don't get to nominate yourself, you egomaniac! Argh!
(05-30-2017, 09:39 AM)Cirrial Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 05:58 AM)ErikHanson Wrote: Clark Clarkson

You don't get to nominate yourself, you egomaniac! Argh!

He's the renegade lone nerdo, he does what he wants.
Throrvardr Finvardrardson is forever my owl buddy. HOOT!
damian garneys was also ridiculously good
(05-30-2017, 05:44 PM)OMJ Wrote: damian garneys was also ridiculously good

I think I still see him around occasionally
Lester Chaykin was a renowned hero. Once upon an unsuspecting shift, the entire crew was antagonists like normal. Only this time the brave Lester Chaykin had rolled protagonist. He started off the round by valiantly saving the lives of everyone he saw instantly and without remorse, especially the barber. Some suits didn't like how he brought happiness and joy to all the assistants, though. All of that happiness belonged to them damnit! They wanted all the power again so they hatched a plan. One of the antagonist security officers was selected to be a mole, oh a plot most foul! This mole would pretend to be a good person, just like Lester Chaykin, and lull him into a false sense of trust...

Well it worked. Once the satancurity officer had become his lifelong friend, arranged his wedding, godfathered his children, and even cried at his funeral.. he struck. Out of nowhere the traitorous fiend gave Lester Chaykin a hug, and before long, our hero was swarmed by demons. The demons stuffed him into disposals, but not before taunting him about his hair. To spare everyone the gristly details.. Lester Chaykin was gibbed starting with his feet. As he was turned to beff, he mouthed one last phrase.. "I forgive you"

And that is why we must never forget Lester Chaykin.
Hero, friend, notable player.
R.I.P.

I'm back, baby!  i'm a cowboy baby

and also gay
(05-30-2017, 07:07 PM)Nubcake Wrote:

and also gay

OH SHIT
(05-30-2017, 07:07 PM)Nubcake Wrote:

and also gay

we know
Don Geon, Sundance, Cherry Fields, Floorpills, Old Man Jenkins, Spetsnaz Spiff, Escha Thermic, Geoff Goldman, Hotawhat Baabhabhiat, Dexter Grifflez, Erza Sauter, Dr. Pritchard, Oar Dehrv, Grace Schiff, Rite Krel...

Absolutely a lot more than that, but my memory ain't what it used to be.