Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Most notable Goon players of all time
(05-29-2017, 08:03 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: I completely forgot about sailor Dave.

he still plays actually

also throwback to lazerdog, whoever he was
(05-29-2017, 08:03 AM)Musketman12 Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 07:48 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: something Jackson (that guy who does the things with mechanics, packets, and stuff, you know the one)

I would be inclined to say Dominic Jackson (me!, the sole true owner of the Jackson name) but I don't do much with mechanics so you're probably thinking of Man Jackson.

Yes, him!

I also forgot Isaac Kirkhope
doome, because i tihnk he had some kind of exceptions made for himself here, and i also met him on another game where he was similarly a nearly indiscriminate killing machine
(05-29-2017, 08:25 AM)misto Wrote: doome, because i tihnk he had some kind of exceptions made for himself here, and i also met him on another game where he was similarly a nearly indiscriminate killing machine

the Lorde Doome Clause
you can do anything you want to doome!
but he can do anything he wants to you.
I don't really remember him being incredibly robust however- I started playing Goon at the tail end of his reign. I did kick the shit out of him a few times.
Ophelia Rhass

Think she's banned now though
Lots of good names mentioned, but I must add Dixon Balls! A robust player who usually just goofs around instead.

Also Shaquille O'neil. One of the best traitors in the game, imo.
(05-29-2017, 01:42 PM)Wonkmin Wrote: Me

wonk do you ever even play the game I don't even know your in game name
Bobcat Johnson, Reginald Farting, Rain Watterson (was it Watterson or Winterson?), and Thror are all people I've had pretty good times playing with. Bobcat taught me what little I know of packets, Reginald's usually an entertaining staff assistant buddy, Rain usually tries to be helpful in whatever job she's doing (which is great, considering how often some jobs just fuck off and do nothing), and Thror's pretty much always a good security officer or head of security.

Jay Wolff and Dr. Floorpills I can recognize on sight because of their distinctive haircuts. Cherry Fields, too, but I kind of get her confused with Escha Thermic sometimes.
How did I forget Thror? He's the nicest.
Red Archibald hasn't been said yet
(05-29-2017, 04:07 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: Red Archibald hasn't been said yet

said him smile
also, dr.von overdose lol
Dions is most notable this post was not sponsored
i don't need pity!
i was never notable. i am a ss13 player failure.
[Image: 4180bb5252d59d8ee2ece253ee07d205.jpg]
(05-29-2017, 05:28 PM)shotgunbill Wrote: i was never notable. i am a ss13 player failure.
[Image: 4180bb5252d59d8ee2ece253ee07d205.jpg]