Mentor Application: ThoseDernSquirrels
Usual Character Name: Gannon Sullivan
BYOND Username:ThoseDernSquirres
Recommended by (if applicable): Marquesas, Xenonia, Darkchis
Times Available: Weekends I'm mostly available, timezone is Central Time Zone. During the week I'm mainly available around 3:30 P.M.-5:30 P.M., and then around 8:00 P.M.-11:00 P.M.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):

I started playing SS13 around mid-2011 I believe. After skimming through the Goon wiki, I started as an assistant, and I was on my way. Through the past two years, I juggled Goon with two other servers, and have gained a lot of experience. Most of this I've gained through being an electrician, miner,botanist, and scientist, each job having many players willing to help out. I've mainly been playing on Goon for the past few months, and I've noticed a lot of new players. I do my best to help the new guys out as best as I can, and becoming a mentor would help even more with that. Another thing I enjoy is watching players grow up. Going from a frail staff assistant who barely knows anything at all to someone who would make you cross the street if you saw. I dunno if that's worded in a good way, but meh. I also have never been banned on any server before, and I'm really friendly to everyone. I like making people laugh, and I am also willing to sacrifice myself if need be for the greater good of my colleagues. I haven't pissed off too many admins, so that's also a pretty good thing on my part. I'm also pretty decent at traitoring, which would help if I were to ever recieve
mentor helps on how to complete an objective and what gear to use. All in all, I've got a decent knowledge of each job, and I'm glad that there are people who would think I'd be a great mentor out in the Goonstation community, and I thank them for vouching for me. It gives me this warm fuzzy feeling inside. Please give me feedback on this application, I'd really enjoy knowing if I'm worthy or not of the job 'Mentor.' Thanks for reading.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Riveting story with great characters and dialogue. Lots of symbolism in it, atleast from my viewpoint.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): As stated in my application, I've never been banned from any server from any game.
Yes. I did recommend you, after all, and in my opinion that is the highest honor available. Also you do know your stuff.
This guy is pretty decent and knows his shit, yes from me.
I'll go with yes. I've not seen you do anything bad, and when I've played with you closely it's been pretty fun. I know you've got a decent knowledge base, too, so why the fuck not.
Yes. I've seen him play and he's both competent and friendly.
From what I've seen of Gannon in game he's a pretty decent guy. I'd definitely go with a yes for him being a mentor.
So uh, what will the verdict be?
ThoseDernSquirrels Wrote:So uh, what will the verdict be?
wonkmin handles them all at once ever month or so. Be patient.