Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trivial Alt+click to examine broken for silicons
See thread title. Interestingly enough, ctrl+alt+click works just fine. Thanks to Zewaka for pointing that out.

To reproduce:
1. Be an AI or borg
2. Try to examine a thing with alt+click
3. Nothing happens
(05-27-2017, 12:07 PM)Grizzwold Wrote: See thread title. Interestingly enough, ctrl+alt+click works just fine. Thanks to Zewaka for pointing that out.

To reproduce:
1. Be an AI or borg
2. Try to examine a thing with alt+click
3. Nothing happens

Can confirm, had this issue yesterday, thought it was just my setup being shitty (was using a cell hotspot on a laptop instead of my desktop PC).
probably due to how we changed modifier stuff we'll look into it
I also had a lot of trouble ctrl-clicking doors, they just wouldn't open while I was in shell form.

Strangely enough, the act of examining was broken, but mainly for examining the crew. As the AI, I couldn't examine anything, but as the shell I could examine everything​ but the crew, but only with the right click menu. Strange!
me and someone were messing with removing borg tools onto the ground (magic) and whenever I tried to ctrl click them, it just activated them, but right clicking and pulling worked.
Still a thing, slightly annoying I can't examine things as AI.
you can workaround this by control+alt clicking to examine for now
(06-18-2017, 09:17 PM)zewaka Wrote: you can workaround this by control+alt clicking to examine for now

this is annoying frown
can this be fixed please jesus christ this is annoying, workaround or not
did this get fixed?
Last I checked (during the last week or so), nope.