Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pasta Variants
As part of my "make pasta better-er" push (see craftable spaghetti), assuming that goes through what weird stuff can you do with pasta/semolina?
  • Lasagna: pasta sheet x2 (3?) + tomato sauce + X => oven => X lasgna
  • Pasta pieces: pasta sheet => knife/pizza cutter => pasta pieces
  • Ravioli: pasta pieces + X => uncooked X ravioli => oven => X ravioli (e.g. mystery meat ravioli)
  • Shaped pasta: pasta pieces => hand (shape list) => X pasta (e.g. fettucini pasta)
  • X with tomato sauce: X pasta + tomato sauce => X with tomato sauce (e.g. fettucini with tomato sauce)
  • Alfredo sauce: garlic + cream + cheese => oven => alfredo sauce
  • X alfredo: X pasta + alfredo sauce => X alfredo (e.g. fettucini alfredo)
Yes, I know this doesn't really add anything to the game but more variety is always good.
Do we have Italian accents yet?
feeding enough lasagna to orange cats should make them into ridable garfs
(05-24-2017, 10:39 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Do we have Italian accents yet?

It's like you know what part of my next plan was... I suppose it was a fairly obvious idea. But yes, this is something I'm hoping to do (Marionium/Mammamium are my working names for the Swedium variant of it, was looking to crowdsource a better one when I'm actually working on it).
(05-26-2017, 11:42 AM)Mordent Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 10:39 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Do we have Italian accents yet?

It's like you know what part of my next plan was... I suppose it was a fairly obvious idea. But yes, this is something I'm hoping to do (Marionium/Mammamium are my working names for the Swedium variant of it, was looking to crowdsource a better one when I'm actually working on it).

Itallium

Also do a French accent with a highly volatile, slightly radioactive chem called Francium
Mammamium, I love
I've already shown my support for this on the patch thread for semolina, but I'll reiterate my delight because I love anything that lets you put other food items into each other. I still remember when I made the terrifying deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried rangoon rangoon rangoon rangoon monstrosities.
I support this.
Cyber meat + wires should give you spaghetti agla robotio.
Long have I desired to properly serve pastafarianism in ss13. I am the chef!
A+ idea. More pasta, more reasons for admins to play the Spiderman 2 pizza music.
(05-27-2017, 12:23 PM)sartorius Wrote: Cyber meat

???
(05-28-2017, 09:12 PM)babayetu83 Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 12:23 PM)sartorius Wrote: Cyber meat

???

Rake through robot debris as a chef