Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Chef - The Thread
(05-23-2017, 07:09 PM)Boon Yoon Wrote: -buff Frosted Donuts, and remove the starting box in sec

On the existence of Frosted Donuts: can they be iced with whatever reagents like cakes can? If not, that too. Would marginally encourage cooperation between the chef and chemistry/the barman to provide some actually useful reagents.
(05-24-2017, 11:29 AM)Mordent Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 07:09 PM)Boon Yoon Wrote: -buff Frosted Donuts, and remove the starting box in sec

On the existence of Frosted Donuts: can they be iced with whatever reagents like cakes can? If not, that too. Would marginally encourage cooperation between the chef and chemistry/the barman to provide some actually useful reagents.

Fresh, tasty Cryoxadonuts
add the other species like mars, fish, to the monkey cheese burgers transformation chances or invent new foods that can turn u into them
Better than that, add foods that can give you a random cosmetic mutation, including races and horns, and foods that can rarely give you good or bad mutations.
I don't want to walk all the way to the bar to get lunch. Send delivery drones and monkey butlers to bring the food to your department! Better tip, or the monkey farts in your pizza!

Order bags and those cardboard drink carrier things! Specialized tiny containers that hold specifically food and/or drinks, perhaps into cardboard boxes that fit inside the bag. Something about bag designs so you can make your own crappy fast-food joint.
(05-24-2017, 09:58 PM)Superlagg Wrote: I don't want to walk all the way to the bar to get lunch. Send delivery drones and monkey butlers to bring the food to your department! Better tip, or the monkey farts in your pizza!

Order bags and those cardboard drink carrier things! Specialized tiny containers that hold specifically food and/or drinks, perhaps into cardboard boxes that fit inside the bag. Something about bag designs so you can make your own crappy fast-food joint.

Ohh, I like that. Order from your PDA.

Maybe give the Chef a cargo cart they can hook the hotdog stand to and let them recruit a staff assistant as a delivery driver
(05-25-2017, 07:03 AM)Mordent Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 06:37 AM)Mordent Wrote: Let the chef make some Discount Dan's stuff (specifically burritos) with a reasonably complex recipe (tortilla, specifically mystery meat, some tomato sauce, some cheese, and some rancid milk) which creates them with a random set of reagents normally found only in Discount Dan's stuff.

As an addendum, come up with an adjective that starts with each letter of the alphabet. Name them <adjective> <chef's first name> <item>.
  • Amateur Arthur's Burrito
  • Biodegradable Brian's Burrito
  • Crunchy Charlie's Burrito
  • Imitation Discount Dave's Burrito
  • Economy Earl's Burrito
  • Food-free Fred's Burrito
  • Gluten-rich Gary's Burrito
  • Hungry Harry's Burrito
  • Itchy Ian's Burrito
  • Jiggling Jim's Burrito
  • Kaleidoscopic Kevin's Burrito
  • Liquid Liam's Burrito
  • Mixed-bag Mike's Burrito
  • Not-Dan's Neil's Burrito
  • Offal Oscar's Burrito
  • Protein-free Pete's Burrito
  • Questionable Quentin's Burrito
  • Radiation-Treated Ryan's Burrito
  • Sticky Sam's Burrito
  • Technically-Edible Tim's Burrito
  • Uncharitable Ulfgar's Burrito
  • Very-Cheap Victor's Burrito
  • Wheat-Substitute Will's Burrito
  • Xtra-Discount Xavier's Burrito
  • Yeasty Yoshi's Burrito
  • Zestful Zach's Burrito

Reposting in here (and expanding the name list) because I can thread good.
Because we definitely want stuff like radium, uranium, and ghost chili juice ending up in chef food.

That wasn't sarcastic, I think that would be hilarious.
Random idea: Make having accents provide a bonus to food made that matches the accent

An Swedish accent = Better Swedish foods
An Elvis accent = Better comfort foods

etc
(05-24-2017, 11:29 AM)Mordent Wrote:

Just checked and you cannot use the icing tool as you can with cakes. The only way to make frosted donuts is via RNG, just as with the vending machines. I find that for every 5 donuts I make, I get a frosted.

So yeah, let the chef frost donuts!
If the chef can make frosted donuts can they also make...
[Image: frosted_butts_1_.jpg]