Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Debris Field locations are super dark
[Image: VuKReQk.png]

See above, you can't discern what is walls, windows, catwalks, solars etc. anymore because each tile is pitch black. I always thought there was a some sort of "ambient light from space".

If nothing else can we get headlights for our space pods?
oh hey i fixed this right?
(12-06-2017, 08:11 AM)ZeWaka Wrote: oh hey i fixed this right?

I dont play enough that i'd know for sure, but there was a suggestion for a solution to this not a month ago (the pod headlights one) so I'm guessing no unless it was fixed after that.
(12-06-2017, 09:50 AM)cyberTripping Wrote:

I dont play enough that i'd know for sure, but there was a suggestion for a solution to this not a month ago (the pod headlights one) so I'm guessing no unless it was fixed after that.

oh yeah, I only fixed asteroids I think. The only solution to this off the top of my head is to either make them fullbright or add small lights on the solar arrays
(12-06-2017, 11:15 AM)ZeWaka Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 09:50 AM)cyberTripping Wrote:

oh yeah, I only fixed asteroids I think. The only solution to this off the top of my head is to either make them fullbright or add small lights on the solar arrays

Invisible low level light sources in the structures?