Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
ADMINS ARE CORRUPT!!
Hey guys its the your boi master troller and to day i'm here to talk about the admins because i'm now there slave so holy shit and they TOLD ME to make an admin person song so here it goes.

"IF YOUR AN ADMIN YOU CANT FIGHT... INFACT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS... BET YOU ENJOY PRIVILAGES ON A DAILY BASIS... HI MY NAME IS AN ADMIN AND WERE PRETYY FUCKING STUPID... WE DETERMINE THINGS OUR COMPANY IS DALUTED THAT YOU CAN ALL SEE FUCK ANYTHING THAT AN ADMIN ChEERS!!.. YOUR THE RACIST.. YEAH I CANT BE RACIST I'M A TROLLER YEAH I LIVE IN AFGHANISTAN YEAH I CANT BE RACISt.. -SONG END-"

SO HEY I'M HERE TO FUCK UP THE MOTHER ADMIN BECUZ THETY FUCKING BANNED MEH FUUUUUCCCKKKKK THEY BANNED ME  BECUZ OF SHIT RE4ASONS SUCH AS ME BEAting up A RANDOM PERSON FOR FUN ITS FUN SO I CAN DO IT SO FUCK YOU ADMINS I HATE YOUUUUU UUUUUUU SO GET OUT OF HREE YOU MOTGHER FUCKERS NOW DIEEEEEEE EEEEEWEEREEEEEEE4EE  Banging head against the wall Banging head against the wall Banging head against the wall Banging head against the wall Banging head against the wall Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh! you RACIST FACIST HITLERS!!! 

ALL U RACIST FACIST HITLER SHOULD GO AND KILL A BODY UUUUUUUUU FUKS FUK FUK FKU UUUUUUUUUU I'M SCREAMING SO LOUD AAAAAAAAA DIE DIE DIE
MINCAFT IS BETR THAN THIS GAY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PERSEN TELNG U WAT 2 D0 MNCAFT WAS FAH 1ST GAY EVR MDEEEEEEEE SO FUCK U SALVES BYE MOTHER FUCKER FUCK UUUUUUUU
..And just over here we can see a wild dork battling with his puberty and severe dyslexia.
[Image: vU5rZ1I.jpg]
what
I can't contain my laughing I'm sorry but I failed I'm not taking this seriously I'm just laughing very hard. While I was making this I was laughing very hard I'm not actually like this it's just a joke.

I don't do this because I don't like rules I just do it when I'm bored because it's entertaining.
(05-17-2017, 10:57 AM)Coolgames814 Wrote: I can't contain my laughing I'm sorry but I failed I'm not taking this seriously I'm just laughing very hard. While I was making this I was laughing very hard I'm not actually like this it's just a joke.

I am legitimately concerned for you. You need to get off the internet, it seems to be affecting you negatively, i suggest you wait a few years before you use the Internet again, mature a bit, learn proper English, sentence structure and learn now to not seem like a 10 year old, although you might be ten i dunno.
Please, read a book or something.
(05-17-2017, 11:02 AM)Musketman12 Wrote: Please, read a book or something.
Books are cool

(05-17-2017, 11:07 AM)Wonkmin Wrote: I have now banned this moron.

*Applause* Here's to us! :golfclap: :golfclap:

Wonk is a god among men
Oh!
Please spay or neuter your pets.

Summary Execution
(05-17-2017, 11:56 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Please spay or neuter your pets Idiot friends.

Fixed that for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3-4ue8Kv-w

ADMIN ABUSE

I cannot BEE-LIEVE the corruption in our administrative staff.