Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Deathgate, a goonstation df succession fort!
Hello all, if you are familiar with df, you are probably familiar with the concept of succession forts, basically how they work is each person gets the fort for a year and we see how far it goes, they normally end in explosions, death, and FUN, anyway i think it would be nice to do a goonstation community succession fort, To join in just post in this thread and ask! also i will be updating this post with the names of the people who want to join in and other info.

Players:
0.fosstarreagan AKA me.
1.ferriswheel1
2.Hydrofloric
3.Avack
4.Wonkmin the great god of owls and shitler banning
5.Superlagg
6.Crazyabe
Save download:todo
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORFS:
babayetu83 the first.
Rules:
1. Please don't fuck up the fort too much, and by too much i mean killing all the dwarves or doing other very bad stuff on purpose.
2. If you can't do your turn please let me know
3. 1 Turn=1 Year.
4. Have fun!
Remember, losing is !!fun!!

Also, any requests for a embark location/world stuff?
Yee, Something with dragons. I like dragons.
Alright.
Sign me up. What version are we using? I haven't been keeping up for a wee while.
df 0.43.05, dfhack 0.43.05-beta1 with twbt, phobeus texture pack, newest version, and this as the font, http://dwarffortresswiki.org/images/1/18...20x900.png

Also about to generate the world, last chance to request changes to the worldgen settings!
Coolgames814 for the seed
Already used that for the world gen, by the way i generated the world, normal medium island settings however i messed with a few things, mainly the number of titans, mineral stuff, and other things.

ALRIGHT TIME TO CHOOSE A EMBARK LOCATION LETS GO, What do you guys want for a embark.

Alright time to embark, will update post after the first year
Yeah count me on in this thing!
I take it flooding the world with magma a la boatmurdered is out of the question?
name a dwarf after me

and then if he dies, name his firstborn the 2nd and so on and so forth
I'd like in, the last DF related thing here died so...
Updating the post with the people who are in, also last time i embarked my game crashed so embarking again, also yes Noah don't do that unless the fort is slightly sustainable so all the dorfs won't die. Oh and crazyabe want me to put you in for turn 6?
Sure.
Alright done, also i linuxed my system again so gonna have to regen the world, my turn might take a while.

FINALLY FIXED EVERYTHING STARTING MY TURN FUCK DEBIAN

LINUXED MY SYSTEM AGAIN FUCK DEBIAN AND FEDORA AGH MY TURN SHOULD BE DONE IN A DAY
Sorry for the double post but this whole thing isn't working, gonna gen the world and send it to ferriswheel1 so he can have my turn, sorry all.