Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Critical Spacemen are now equal to machomen, sorta.
Probably because of what Zewaka was doing, grab-upgrading is bugged, it takes absolutely no time and you can choke some guy without a hat instantly, given you were mashing C fast enough.
Oh boy, we're back to instant choke shenanigans again.

Those sure were fun awful.
There's a mechanism in which items that shouldn't automatically induce a click delay (such as anything on your person) will ignore any click delay you currently have set.

So it turns out that while refactoring the code so I could make the click-delay grace feature work I inadvertedly fixed a semi-bug that caused that to not always work (including on grabs). Yeah... shit, I should've known. Should be fixed next round.
(05-14-2017, 07:19 PM)Tobba Wrote: There's a mechanism in which items that shouldn't automatically induce a click delay (such as anything on your person) will ignore any click delay you currently have set.

So it turns out that while refactoring the code so I could make the click-delay grace feature work I inadvertedly fixed a semi-bug that caused that to not always work (including on grabs). Yeah... shit, I should've known. Should be fixed next round.

praise be unto tobba
Due to the lack of replies I assume this issue is fixed. I will leave this thread open for another day or two before closing it entirely.