Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghostbusting
Xanatov Valerius Wrote:
Dauntasa Wrote:RIP traitors cooperating with eachother ever

4ever in are hearts

Let's be fair: Sometimes it would be used to murder other traitors and take their gear instead.

Whenever I played traitor, I would very pointedly avoid being within touching distance of another traitor, since last time I allowed one to get near me I was mindslaved immediately and told to hand over my PDA and its code.

Yeah I just murder every other traitor I see when I am one and take their shit.
Klayboxx Wrote:
Xanatov Valerius Wrote:
Dauntasa Wrote:RIP traitors cooperating with eachother ever

4ever in are hearts

Let's be fair: Sometimes it would be used to murder other traitors and take their gear instead.

Whenever I played traitor, I would very pointedly avoid being within touching distance of another traitor, since last time I allowed one to get near me I was mindslaved immediately and told to hand over my PDA and its code.

Yeah I just murder every other traitor I see when I am one and take their shit.

I've done this on one occasion, but I think I'll avoid doing it again unless it becomes so prevalent that it is too dangerous to do otherwise. It's really boring to be on the receiving end of that.
please post itt if the bug is still happening otherwise it'll get marked resolved soon
TheRedScare Wrote:Just to be clear its not me that cannot spell it.
I was Smokey, I got a late joining traitor role as a chef. I spawned a knife, an ID tracker and a mindslave implant and set about my business, I went to call the shuttle in the captains room when I saw the traitor T sign fly through a wall and follow me, I began shitting myself thinking it was a cloaker so I ran about trying to tase a ghost. Eventually I ran off to escape, where I saw yet another T in space, I ran out and implanted Dr.Headcrab, who I though was a cloaker, I got frustrated when I realised he was not responding, then after Sveta and Ryland's ghosts followed me again making me further shit myself I realised they were ghosts. If you wear the sunglasses and a traitor ghost comes to you, you can see their T symbol which lets you see their name and communicate with them. You can also stab the ghosts and implant them to make a loyal ghost mindslave.

Clearly, this happened because you intended to be a rude dude to your fellow traitors. Don't be a rude dude to your fellow traitors. Cooperation is fun.
Apparently traitor reveal was defined not just for sunglasses, but as a client thing prone to bugging the fuck out in about six other goddamn places too, including one example where it was meant to let wizards identify eachother but was written so all custom traitors were treated like wizards and ughhhhh