Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghostbusting
Smokey Dogg attacks Rylan Kaur with Butcher's Knife!

rylan was a ghost that smokey could somehow see

this is possibly related to the fact that he had worn ancient armour but not died while wearing it

also he's incapable of spelling the word "I'll" correctly

seriously he spells it "I'le" and it's infuriating
Just to be clear its not me that cannot spell it.
I was Smokey, I got a late joining traitor role as a chef. I spawned a knife, an ID tracker and a mindslave implant and set about my business, I went to call the shuttle in the captains room when I saw the traitor T sign fly through a wall and follow me, I began shitting myself thinking it was a cloaker so I ran about trying to tase a ghost. Eventually I ran off to escape, where I saw yet another T in space, I ran out and implanted Dr.Headcrab, who I though was a cloaker, I got frustrated when I realised he was not responding, then after Sveta and Ryland's ghosts followed me again making me further shit myself I realised they were ghosts. If you wear the sunglasses and a traitor ghost comes to you, you can see their T symbol which lets you see their name and communicate with them. You can also stab the ghosts and implant them to make a loyal ghost mindslave.
Well, the weird thing is that at one point you yelled RYLAN AND ROSCOE STOP FOLLOWING ME but I'm Roscoe and I wasn't a traitor, so how could you see my ghost?
Strange. Well then this is a messed up bug.
I personally like the interactive mindslavable ghost traitor. Please make it a feature!
This bug shouldn't happen now that sunglass traitor revealing is DEAD
RIP traitors cooperating with eachother ever

4ever in are hearts
Magical sunglasses, gone but not forgotten.
Thanks Cogs for fixing this because I was rather irritated that I wasted my mindslave implant on a braindead ghost.
Well this explains the random fucking Ts I see when I'm a traitor.

Cogwerks Wrote:This bug shouldn't happen now that sunglass traitor revealing is DEAD
Ah, but there are ways to see ghosts still. You probably shouldn't be able to mindslave ghosts.
TheRedScare Wrote:Magical sunglasses, gone but not forgotten.
Thanks Cogs for fixing this because I was rather irritated that I wasted my mindslave implant on a braindead ghost.
well literally everyone but you was dead so you weren't gonna get much use out of it anyway

Honestly you're lucky that the invincible zombie creature accidentally spaced itself because you were literally 4 tiles away from it at one point
Dauntasa Wrote:RIP traitors cooperating with eachother ever

4ever in are hearts

I'm thinking Agent IDs oughta make you visible to other traitors. Then you're at least choosing to be visible.
Cogwerks Wrote:

4ever in are hearts

I'm thinking Agent IDs oughta make you visible to other traitors. Then you're at least choosing to be visible.

That actually sounds pretty neat.
Cogwerks Wrote:

4ever in are hearts

Beautiful, other than when you want to use the agent ID to be super stealthy

4ever in are hearts

Let's be fair: Sometimes it would be used to murder other traitors and take their gear instead.

Whenever I played traitor, I would very pointedly avoid being within touching distance of another traitor, since last time I allowed one to get near me I was mindslaved immediately and told to hand over my PDA and its code.
uh this is still bugged i could see other traitors today with sunglasses after crashing and restarting