Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discriminating admin.
You have been banned by gorillamydreams.
Reason: Banned for consistently stupid racist names. Named himself Blood Nigman. Really?.

The reason I am writing is I do not deserve a ban, I can choose my own role playing name, before this ban I got banned by the same admin for nearly the same reason:"racist name on black character", my IC name was Nick Naggerton, My both (banned)characters have been black. Previously I asked him why it was racist, I did not understand. What does it matter what colour your character is ? Is it racist if I have the same name and I am playing a white character? That is a made up name there is nothing racist about it, the only racist and discriminating person is the admin who banned me for "stupid racist names". I assure you I am not racist. What is wrong with you ?
Nice try on 'naggerton'. Your name was 'Nick Neggerdon' the first time around and you had a black character and I warned you not to do this subtle racism bullshit.

Now you come on as 'Blood Nigman' as another black guy and I'm not really one for abiding by this subtle racism bullshit. You really think you're being slick or something here?
I am being honest.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:Nice try on 'naggerton'. Your name was 'Nick Neggerdon' the first time around and you had a black character and I warned you not to do this subtle racism bullshit.

Now you come on as 'Blood Nigman' as another black guy and I'm not really one for abiding by this subtle racism bullshit. You really think you're being slick or something here?
Why is IC black man Nick Neggerdon (his player) racist?
I find it funny how you're not trying to defend 'Blood Nigman' but Nick Neggerdon. Either you're trying to troll to the last or you're really that god awful stupid. Do I have to point out that all it needs is one letter to be replaced to make it obvious?
Let me tell you a little story.
Once upon a time in USA. A kid was born, he went about his day and his ear caught a funny term, porch monkey. He then proceeded to spread this funny term because of the idea in his mind of a monkey sitting on a porch just being a monkey. The word caught up by his mother, he said you are not allowed to say that word because some people get offended, that is very bad word, bad. Do you see? The mother made his child "racist" by default. The child did not understand why it was bad or offending to some people.

1. porch monkey

A derogatory for a person of african or african american decent. BUT it could also mean a generally lazy person. This term came to be when you think of african americans sitting on there porch chatting it up.

Now, this story has only little to do with this case, and that is you are the only racist here for saying "Blood Nigman" Or "Nick Naggerton/Neggerdon" Is racist, because a black man can't have that name.

I usually pick the first name that comes to my mind. I am only racist because you choose to think I am racist.
Upon further investigation it seems 'Nigman' really is a real surname. Whodathunkit. The ban is lifted, but on the internet with so many idiot trolls and pretend racists, including the many that come on our servers you really can't be too sure.
closing this, but in the future try to not choose names that sound like slurs