Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sweet Loot
laser pointer: hypnotizes cats and makes them charge at whoever you then point the pointer at
For a more fun idea

Shade Shades: Sunglasses that give you erebokinesis when worn. (alternatively make this a part of punching enough dudes while wearing sinners shades, because now you have a combat advantage, although it may be OP)

edit:

Ark of the Skellington: Turns everyone in the room into skeletons. Unlike the covenant box it doesn't kill you.
(05-13-2017, 04:26 AM)atomic1fire Wrote: For a more fun idea

Shade Shades: Sunglasses that give you erebokinesis when worn. (alternatively make this a part of punching enough dudes while wearing sinners shades, because now you have a combat advantage, although it may be OP)

edit:

Ark of the Skellington: Turns everyone in the room into skeletons. Unlike the covenant box it doesn't kill you.
I remember at one point I think it was admin spawned there was a trumpet that played a little doot and turned people into living skeletons.
(05-13-2017, 05:34 AM)HydroFloric Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 04:26 AM)atomic1fire Wrote: For a more fun idea

edit:

I remember at one point I think it was admin spawned there was a trumpet that played a little doot and turned people into living skeletons.

Make it loot.
(05-13-2017, 05:34 AM)HydroFloric Wrote: I remember at one point I think it was admin spawned there was a trumpet that played a little doot and turned people into living skeletons.

I got that once because i prayed that i didnt wanna do botany. everyone was skeles!
This thread is amazing implement some of this
bear trap - like a mousetrap but much worse
Hellsax: a saxophone with no delay on how quickly you can play it.
crocotile egg: a crocotile is a crocodile who lives under floor tiles

after he hatches you must feed him meats much like a maneater plant. but when he grows up he goes to live under the floor. his hunger meter depletes slowly and when he attacks someone to eat he only eats one limb. he is your friend
Fart pill: Removes fart cooldown.
Sadpipes: Bagpipes that only play the most mournful and sad songs

Careless Saxophone: Sax that will only play careless whisper
(05-14-2017, 09:19 AM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: Careless Saxophone: Sax that will only play careless whisper

FINALLY I CAN BE SERGIO FLORES
  • cordless drill: screwdriver, wrench and crowbar in one, takes batteries and has a configurable speed setting
  • whack-a-mole hammer: gigantic two-hand hammer that deals massive stamina damage
  • vacuum cleaner: better chance at getting good loot from couches & shrubs
  • liquid pubbie: when injected into the bloodstream of anyone it will slowly turn them into one of those pubbie mobs that yells whenever someone hits them
  • ring of information: allows the wearer to hear from further away
  • coat of diguise: when worn allows the wearer to disguise themself as a cyborg
  • box of disguise: when the user is inside the box it allows them to transform themselves and the box into a large object
  • warp whistle: allows the user to warp to a set of areas on the station
  • box of pipes: allows the user to construct warp pipes allowing users to warp from A to B in a comical fashion
  • space ship certificate: when used on a space pod it changes it's max velocity to either -50% of +50%
  • bucket of lava: contains 64 units of lava, hot! Allows the user to cover up to 64 tiles with slippery water
  • bucket of water: contains 64 units of water, allowing the user to cover up to 64 tiles with slippery water
  • Tile of disguise: When placed into the position of a normal floor tile it will turn into a fake space tile
  • Certificate of doom: When used the wearer will turn into Mt. Doom.
  • Confetti launcher: When used the wearer will turn into confetti and shoot out of the launcher, killing themselves!
  • A Conch Shell of seagull calling: A single seagull always shows up when it's blown, but is not under anyone's command and just leaves after a few minutes
  • Ring of invisibility: When used, the ring will turn invisible A beaming sun
  • Amulet of feather fall: When falling, this amulet falls at a reduced speed. The wearer however, does not
  • Hammer of true striking: When used for a melee or ranged attack, this hammer will always hit without fail. However, because it's a hammer, it will only ever hit nails
  • Cloak of Heroic Flapping: This cloak provides no bonuses, but constantly flaps in a magical breeze (even indoors) making the wearer look incredibly heroic
  • Potion of Drunkenness: This pint sized bottle of clear, brown liquid induces the "Drunk" condition when consumed
  • Mittens of Warming: These thick, wooly gloves grant the user the effect of Endure Elements, but only in cold weather and only on their hands
  • Boots of Walking: A creature wearing these boots can move up to their base speed

fireworks, just some normal fireworks. bottle rockets and some larger rockets and the like. harmless fun if handled responsibly, but a mild explosive/fire hazard if the box containing them is lit on fire
Hacker remote: Slide an ID card inside it to use it as a remote for opening any door or locker that ID has access to.

Might be too watchdogs