Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Insecurity Officers
(05-18-2017, 12:07 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Include an option to rip the sec law book in half for when you want to dramatically go against it

Only if you have the Musculature Enhancement/Gamma Ray Exposure mutation, are a wrestler/macho man/anything else that should be strong, else you just struggle to rip it in half.
(05-18-2017, 03:40 AM)misto Wrote: the main failure of such things is that they count on someone being willing to roleplay and play along

there are plenty of current coded functions ie electropacks, camera implants, tracking implants, etc. that could be combined into excellent discipline implants that could still decay after however many minutes, if you want

you could even get the ai in on it with a simple law change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sImtaK89BE0

i included a link to a cheesy movie you can reference so that means my suggestion wins
Ed Venture Wrote:THIS BOOK IS JUST A GUIDELINE. THESE ARE NOT THE RULES FOR SECURITY

Okay! Fine by me.

(05-19-2017, 09:02 AM)Mordent Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 12:07 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Include an option to rip the sec law book in half for when you want to dramatically go against it

Only if you have the Musculature Enhancement/Gamma Ray Exposure mutation, are a wrestler/macho man/anything else that should be strong, else you just struggle to rip it in half.

Or you put it in the oven first. Anyone else do this is high school physics class?