Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor clowns and/or humans are broken
I just had a round as clown, I don't know when, but at some point, i noticed my clown shoes were now just red shoes, but still made the noise and stuff. if it means anything, they were dirty blood-stained puke-coated clown shoes.

also, unsure if clown or not, feature or not, but after grifflez suicided in a neato way again, we discovered that clowns can see ghost actions, like the ai can. seems to just be any in the area too, not just directly on them.

never fix the ghost thing, fix the shoes. i was a late joining clown, and the spare shoes in the clown's quarters were fine
(05-08-2017, 02:49 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: also, unsure if clown or not, feature or not, but after grifflez suicided in a neato way again, we discovered that clowns can see ghost actions, like the ai can. seems to just be any in the area too, not just directly on them.

One can only wonder what horrors must have visited an individual to become so sick and twisted that they devote their life to living in maintenance shafts and dressing as a clown. What such lasting scars could do to ones own psyche
Did you drink anything? Gin and Sonic changes your shoes' icon to red shoes and Ecto Cooler lets you see ghosts.
Big Grin 
(05-08-2017, 10:06 AM)Arborinus Wrote: Did you drink anything? Gin and Sonic changes your shoes' icon to red shoes and Ecto Cooler lets you see ghosts.

oh yeah i did eat gin and sonic. ecto cooler, no. all the centcom ice creams were lame.
I've seen this bug before, sometimes you just randomly start seeing ghost actions like you've got the ecto-goggles. It happens to non-AI borgs sometimes too.
i think constable hooty can see the dead and frown at them disapprovingly, but perhaps that is intended
(05-10-2017, 01:21 PM)misto Wrote: i think constable hooty can see the dead and frown at them disapprovingly, but perhaps that is intended

Intended feature.