Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
is lljk dead
(05-17-2017, 03:12 PM)OMJ Wrote: so are we dead

Linden Labs Juice Kitchen has never been /less/ dead.
is there a way to mix both stamina and ohkos? I've noticed some items as being more useless than fists now against armor, including toolboxes
the way to mix both would be to give blunt objects a miraculous chance to do 100% stam damage

i guess you could petition for buffed stam damage across the board for various heavy objects such as toolboxes and fire extinguishers?
Why are you so obsessed with one-hit KOs as the panacea to all goon's ills? In practice whoever spam-clicks the other guy the fastest would still win most of the time.

I don't really want to get personal, but OHKOs and stamina aren't a significant factor for people whose play styles don't consist almost entirely of attempting to prove yourself the most robust person on the server by picking fights whenever possible.
it was somewhat thrilling how in the old days the humblest dork might get lucky and turn the tables, hence why i suggest to omj the consideration for buffing stam damage on various objects. he could make a thread about it in ideas and have a poll and everything
(05-18-2017, 09:23 AM)misto Wrote: it was somewhat thrilling how in the old days the humblest dork might get lucky and turn the tables, hence why i suggest to omj the consideration for buffing stam damage on various objects. he could make a thread about it in ideas and have a poll and everything

The LIT cake hat has a damage of 10 and a stam cost of 1.

It is the most robust weapon that no one knows to use
(05-18-2017, 09:35 AM)Sov Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 09:23 AM)misto Wrote: it was somewhat thrilling how in the old days the humblest dork might get lucky and turn the tables, hence why i suggest to omj the consideration for buffing stam damage on various objects. he could make a thread about it in ideas and have a poll and everything

The LIT cake hat has a damage of 10 and a stam cost of 1.

It is the most robust weapon that no one knows to use

aardvarko
Uuuh toolboxes deal 40 stamina damage, you're looking at 1-3 hits for someone who's been sprinting around a lot and 6-7 at most for full stamina. You can beat armoured players unconscious with a fire extinguisher in the stun inflicted by a thrown dagger or space lube or whatever. I've killed 4 or 5 wizards just by hitting them over the head with random objects, since they almost always have low stamina from sprinting around.
It's pretty easy to read how much stamina your opponent has. If they've been hitting you a bunch, their stamina is likely very low. Keep this in mind if you get knocked out; if they let you wake back up, you can KO them back in just a few punches, or disarm them more reliably.

I'd say that the stamina system gives some defender's advantage to melee, as well as adds some skill requirements to robusting. This is to say that stamina is largely to protect the flat-footed from being ganked in melee. Once it runs out over the course of a fight or chase, combat starts to look more like the random KO chances of the old system.
did a summer influx of players ever happen after
(08-13-2017, 07:28 AM)misto Wrote: did a summer influx of players ever happen after
There was an influx in about May/June, playercounts were 45-60 almost everyday but I think it's slowed down.
Oh look it's this thread again
[Image: 9064994dcb9b1fa9ef6674386da8bd9e.jpg]
I'm die.
[Image: o-SCARY-STORIES-TO-TELL-IN-THE-DARK-facebook.jpg]
We ded yet son?