Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using a health scanner on a dead body should tell you if they have puritan or DNR'd.
See title. Sure, there would still be people trying to clone puritan DNR bodies, but at least now at least we wouldn't have competent doctors doing it.
I personally disagree on the grounds that exploding DNR clones are absolutely hilarious
I made a thread asking whether or not viewing dnr/puritan should be a thing. Most people didn't want it.

Puritan can already be checked with medical PDAs via checking records. I even have it in my character description. Nobody checks. I get cloned just as much as anybody else. Flesh confetti, ho! Same with suicides.

DNR you could make more of a case for, I guess.
If you think about it, knowing this ahead of time wouldn't change much. Puritans can't be revived even if you knew, and DNR folk show up some guff about seances and also won't let you revive them. It might be useful for not making a mess of the cloner though.
I think you can Fix Puritans Viva SR, but DNR can't get back in in any way.
(05-01-2017, 05:12 AM)Crazyabe Wrote: I think you can Fix Puritans Viva SR, but DNR can't get back in in any way.

Oh! In that case, yeah it would be nice to have that show up. Or have the scanned body count as the player's corpse in terms of SR revival. Unless that's already the case.