Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor Can't Drunkenly Attach Own Limbs
See title, getting plastered is good for removing all your body parts but you still have to do the surgery table rest trick to attach new ones.
[Image: WkvoMDr.jpg]

Code:
"Thanks, Otacon. This'll be useful next time I need to chop off my limbs and hide in a box."
Exclamation 
[Image: R5FlY87.png]
Still a thing.
You can non-drunkenly attach your own limbs, but I'm assuming it's the surgery table rest trick you talked about.
I've reattached my own limbs a few times, though I did it through doing burpees on a surgery table.

A note! Seems like the window of being able to surger yourself, between being at-rest and fully upright, is affected by stun reducing stims. If you're jacked up on drugs, you'll stand up much faster, reducing that window. Neat!
Yeah congrats to the two people who pointed out that you can attach limbs through the method i said you can use to attach limbs.

Hey guys did you know you can attach limbs by lying down on a surgery table and getting back up then clicking on them real quick?

But you can't attach them while standing up and drunk.

Which is what this thread is about.
(05-05-2017, 09:53 AM)Dabir Wrote: Yeah congrats to the two people who pointed out that you can attach limbs through the method i said you can use to attach limbs.

Hey guys did you know you can attach limbs by lying down on a surgery table and getting back up then clicking on them real quick?

was this ever a feature? i dont think so???
(05-05-2017, 09:20 PM)zewaka Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 09:53 AM)Dabir Wrote: Yeah congrats to the two people who pointed out that you can attach limbs through the method i said you can use to attach limbs.

Yes.

https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=2628
(05-05-2017, 09:20 PM)zewaka Wrote:

You can do every other kind of surgery while standing up and drunk so I'm assuming it's something that was just missed the first time around.
How drunk we talking here?
I thought drunken surgery only applied to doing surgery on a regular table instead of an operating table.

Not trying to insult your intelligence but I have to ask the basic questions: were you targeting the correct limb and on help intent?
For what it's worth, I noticed the exact same thing a week or two ago. You can amputate fine, but can't reattach.
(05-08-2017, 09:59 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: I thought drunken surgery only applied to doing surgery on a regular table instead of an operating table.

Not trying to insult your intelligence but I have to ask the basic questions: were you targeting the correct limb and on help intent?

Well those are the conditions for chopping it off so uh yes.
This bug still exists. You don't even hit yourself with the arm, trying to reattach limbs while drunk enough to do self-surgery doesn't do anything at all.
I've reattached my own limbs while boozed up, even tried it recently.

However! I couldn't attach robot limbs to my self-inflicted stumps. Was so disappointed that I wandered to the quartermaster and cut my heart out.