Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make NPCs talk in the hivemind when absorbed
Yes. Maybe make it so that they can't be muted? I suggest this because going to the diner to absorb bill&company as a ling is somewhat common and it would be funny to have them comment on your rampage.
Apologies for bad english
I ever tell you about that time I got eaten by some nerd looking for free DNA?

That would be an ecumenical matter.

Are you a changer?
Give control over to the Bill. The Bill knows what to do.
This sounds like it would be extremely annoying. That's either good or bad depending on who you are.
let them talk out of spare mouths while youre in shambler at least
"I WILL EAT YOU WHO--" "PISS"
this would actually be a really great way to disguise as Shitty Bill if you could give control to them and they'd move around, belch and such like the do at the diner
(04-26-2017, 12:19 PM)poland spring Wrote: this would actually be a really great way to disguise as Shitty Bill if you could give control to them and they'd move around, belch and such like the do at the diner

Every pro ling learns Shitty Bill's speaking patterns and movement. I had the crew fooled for an entire round once.
"Nerd eating us innocent diner people, go eat those useless goons"

(04-27-2017, 01:46 AM)The Worst Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 12:19 PM)poland spring Wrote: this would actually be a really great way to disguise as Shitty Bill if you could give control to them and they'd move around, belch and such like the do at the diner

Every pro ling learns Shitty Bill's speaking patterns and movement. I had the crew fooled for an entire round once.

That's nothing, I once made a new character and disguised as Shitty Bill to survive a round of ass day untouched. I even said shit over the radio repeatedly. It was a little boring but that's also the round where Shitty Bill stumbled onto the escape shuttle with a fire suit on, literally walking through a wall of fire, then extinguished himself, and beat the shit out of either a strelka or a miniputt with lasers. Then exploded and died
The best disguise is to grow tentacle arms and run around screaming at people two minutes into the round.