Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Splashing Solution on Pipe Bomb Frame
[Image: mvxx698.png]

I don't know if the same happens with beakers, but I was pretty frustrated by this as I had just spent like twenty minutes filling the artifact with ~500u of a mix I was also going to use for a flamethrower.
Did you only click once? Cause it sure looks like you just double clicked by accident.
I think the same thing also happens with beakers, anything in excess of the 20u needed will just be wasted on the pipe frame last I tried.
I've seen this and just work around it by only filling up 20u in a small beaker. Inconvenient regardless.
You can also tighten your grip on the beaker. Instead of dumping the whole mess, it just pours out about 10 units (60 with art beakers and water cans).
(04-25-2017, 05:23 PM)Superlagg Wrote: You can also tighten your grip on the beaker. Instead of dumping the whole mess, it just pours out about 10 units (60 with art beakers and water cans).

Fun fact: Artbeakers are actually art-watering cans. That's why they used to have nothing but water and saltpetre in them
(04-25-2017, 05:23 PM)Superlagg Wrote: You can also tighten your grip on the beaker. Instead of dumping the whole mess, it just pours out about 10 units (60 with art beakers and water cans).

I had tried this when filling them a while back and it didn't seem to transfer the reagents. Haven't tried since.
It's been like this for longer than I can remember. Granted that isn't very far.

For now just use any 'drinking' container, like drinking glasses, soda cans, fuel tanks, etc. They contain reagents but  don't 'pour'.

Actually... now that I think about it, neither do foodstuff. Somebody, go check whether or not you can fill a pipebomb with a MONSTER! Some banjo thing somebody bought for some great re

SS13, y'all.
you DEFINITELY used to be able to fill a pipe bomb with anything containing reagents, it was the worst when checking for special pipe bomb fillers
using FRIES on the pipe bomb could fill them

at least you can empty them but i can't remember how
Old bug, filling the pipebomb with a solution throws up both the generic message "You fill the pipebomb with 20 units" message and a message that you clumsily splash a certain amount of the container onto the pipebomb itself.

The really crazy part is if you use a beaker filled with welding fuel and fill the pipe with '20' units, you still have 90 units of welding fuel in a 100u beaker!

Pipebombs are old magic.