Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
allow health analyzer upgrades to be combined with prodoc cybereyes
at this point there's no point in getting a cybereye because it can't accept the health analyzer upgrade, and you're better off with glasses which doesn't make very much sense. you should be able to combine the two so you don't have removable glasses and when you inspect people you get the full shabang
(04-23-2017, 05:32 PM)gooniestanley Wrote: at this point there's no point in getting a cybereye because it can't accept the health analyzer upgrade, and you're better off with glasses which doesn't make very much sense. you should be able to combine the two so you don't have removable glasses and when you inspect people you get the full shabang

It makes sense because you can wear sunglasses over a cybereye, which is a huge advantage.
that's true but at the same time you can get polarized cybereyes which give you the sunglasses' advantage anyway
I'm going to go one step further and say maybe the upgraded health analyzer/googles/and cyber eye should be the default. It's not like the upgrades are that hard to find, so I don't see the point in the extra step of having to put one in

Alternatively you could make them rare, or offer different upgrades for them
(04-23-2017, 06:33 PM)gooniestanley Wrote: that's true but at the same time you can get polarized cybereyes which give you the sunglasses' advantage anyway

And are traitor only, iirc. Though there may be some in the debris field.
I'd be for this if for no other reason than it gives another reason to maybe visit the roboticist, which while slowly improving (with treads being more important for dragging things) still has them as a glorified doctor with their own lab most rounds.
If you have the cash for it, polarized cybereyes are pretty easy to find.
(04-24-2017, 08:20 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 06:33 PM)gooniestanley Wrote: that's true but at the same time you can get polarized cybereyes which give you the sunglasses' advantage anyway

And are traitor only, iirc. Though there may be some in the debris field.

DOC sells them along with my personal favorite - ectoplasmic imager eyes