Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surplus Faust
If it isn't already, the Faustian Bargain Kit should be available from surplus crates. I briefly considered suggesting that it be made available to other jobs than Chaplain normally, but then even fewer people would play Chaplain.
I like this idea alot. Do I need more words to make this not be a shitty forum post? Do I have enough now? I think I do.
I actually strongly considered having the contracts show up in surplus crates originally.

Then I had flashbacks to the days when you could find shotguns and other rampage items in one of those crates.

I shuddered in horror at what I had done, removed the contracts from the crate, and fasted for five days as penance for the atrocity I had nearly let happen.
Get surplus. Roll faustian kit and clown car. Become legend.
i think yes solely because traitor chaplain never happens. i mentioned in game yesterday that once i used an antag token with chaplain on favourite and all antag types turned off except traitor and got nuke op.
(04-25-2017, 01:43 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: i think yes solely because traitor chaplain never happens. i mentioned in game yesterday that once i used an antag token with chaplain on favourite and all antag types turned off except traitor and got nuke op.

Unfortunately, if you want to force a specific antag with an antag token it doesnt work. And it will be used, no matter the antag you get.
not exactly my point but yeah. Noah himself said he's only gotten traitor chaplain once, and he made the damn things. They showed up every like, 5 rounds when they came out cause everyone had chaplain on favourite, but now it never shows up
At least let Lawyers/Ambassadors/Diplomats get it
(04-25-2017, 09:29 PM)poland spring Wrote: At least let Lawyers/Ambassadors/Diplomats get it

ooh yeah good idea. If we let diplomats get it, martians should have a seperate thing that's exactly the same except instead of the desc being "it's in legalese or something" it becomes "It's in Martain?! and also looks pretty damn complicated anyway!" or something
martian faustian bargain would be like the ultimate traitor challenge yesss
(04-26-2017, 01:18 AM)poland spring Wrote: martian faustian bargain would be like the ultimate traitor challenge yesss

I'm totally on board with this.
(04-26-2017, 01:18 AM)poland spring Wrote: martian faustian bargain would be like the ultimate traitor challenge yesss

10/10. Best idea to come out of this thread? Find out after this commercial break!