Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intentionally difficult traits builds
Big Grin 
Is Goonstation not challenging enough for you?
Try playing a character with Addict, Two Left Feet, Klutz, Kleptomaniac, Nervous, and Spacephobic.

Recommended Roles: Clown, Martian Ambassador, Mime, Security Officer, Scientist.
Best Antag Roles: Nuke Op, Changeling.
Sometimes on #1 I play with Two Left Feet and Career Alcoholic to simulate perpetual intoxication.
Didn't we have a fragile/low-hp and low-stamina trait, back when? I want those back.

Anyways, nah. I impose limits on my character by other means, like avoiding the use of guns and weapons stronger than a toolbox. Considering my number one goal isn't to kill or help, but to annoy, I think that's plenty good enough. If you see me with a gun/saber/whatever then I've done got pissed off... or drunk.

Here's to us!
I tend to go the other way, minmaxing a high-survivability loadout. Petussaphilic (free hat / supergrab protection), Slow Metabolism (more efficient healing / stim chem upkeep), Strong Willed (cus fuck addictions), and Human Torch (easily neutralized with an extinguisher).

This way, I can be a more effective general nuisance and piss around without dying nearly as often. Not so much to get an edge in combat as it is to get away with doing dumber things than usual.
(04-15-2017, 10:26 AM)sartorius Wrote: Is Goonstation not challenging enough for you?
Try playing a character with Addict, Two Left Feet, Klutz, Kleptomaniac, Nervous, and Spacephobic.

Recommended Roles: Clown, Martian Ambassador, Mime, Security Officer, Scientist.
Best Antag Roles: Nuke Op, Changeling.

Add "Illegal Immigrant" to those and it starts getting Fun!
yes these can be funny but one time some guy did this and then turned everyone into him with stable mutagen and im pretty darn sure they got his shitty traits. safe to say that guy got his shit kicked in pretty hard by a million people. also stable mutagen still does tox damage, idiots, it just isnt AS bad as unstable mutagen.

i personally like giving myself the klutz trait every now and then, and the one where you randomly pick up items
(04-15-2017, 03:42 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: yes these can be funny but one time some guy did this and then turned everyone into him with stable mutagen and im pretty darn sure they got his shitty traits. safe to say that guy got his shit kicked in pretty hard by a million people. also stable mutagen still does tox damage, idiots, it just isnt AS bad as unstable mutagen.

Cackling Aloud With Gusto

That person deserves a medal if it actually worked.
(04-15-2017, 12:57 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Anyways, nah. I impose limits on my character by other means,

NO BACKPACKS 4 LIFE
(04-16-2017, 04:48 PM)MyBlueCorners Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 12:57 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Anyways, nah. I impose limits on my character by other means,

NO BACKPACKS 4 LIFE

No shirt, no shoes, no storage.
And no limbs.
No limbs, no clothes, final destination, etc etc
Since this thread I've kinda taken to the addict trait. Puke err'whar. Pretty funny if you don't care about occasionally dropping to the floor in gut wrenching agony.