app
Usual Character Name:
BYOND Username: Kavaloosh
Recommended by (if applicable)
Times Available: shrek down-time

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): one man, one mission, one shrek, one parfait, one shrek one donkey one true real dreamworks animation,\one true decision, check yourself before you shrek yourself layers, shrek has layers like an onion and is broad as shrek himself; It didn't take long before shrek got back to the subject at hand: his princess shrek. donkey turned maroon relunctantly, donkey invited him over, assuring him they'd find the princess shrek, shrek grabbed his giraffe and disembarked immediately. After hanging up the phone, donkey realized that he was in trouble he had to find a place to hide the princess shrek and he had to do it randomly, he figured that if shrek took the tricycle, he had take at least two minutes before shrek would get here but if he took the shrek? Then donkey would be ridiculously screwed: i had a dream that i met shrek at a party and he took me in his burly arms and took him up to the bedroom, i thought it was a dream until i found and onion over under the bed with a happy face on it, obviously made bye shrek

---

and then God came down with his ingenious smile and restored shrek's princess ogre. feeling pleased, fod smote the prince ginger-torture for his injustice. Then he left and sputtered away with the fortitude of shrek, shrek spoke with joy when he saw this. his princess ogre was safe, it was a good thing, too, because in eight minutes his least favorite TV show, pixa r studios, was going to come on (followed immediately by lawnmower man 2: beyond cyberspace''). shrek was giddy. And so, everyone except prince-lazurus and a few weapon of mass destruction-toting man-eating kebabs lived blissfully happy, forever after

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): your time on this earth is ogre

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): i dunno
I'm convinced
No, but God did I laugh. 4/5
sold
Since you did not state what you are applying for I am assuming you want to be an admin. So yes
Holy shit, this is funny. But not funny enough to justify actual mentor ship. GOOD TRY.
You know, I don't really understand the whole shrek thing.
There is even a shrek chan.
...why?
inb4responseofnovaluejustsomecrapaboutshrek
shrek has ruined cboyardee's life

so I vote no