Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
What do you think you are known for?
being a space asshole
(09-20-2019, 10:35 AM)Berrik Wrote: being a space asshole

same, but i hope im also known to be entertaining to play with
Probably being a power gaming nerd who's addicted to hats, and very slippery.
Not my character specifically (since I use DNA scramblers), but as an antag I used to thoroughly disguise myself as sec and roleplay a little too strongly as an undercover syndicate agent with multiple personalities (or just plain talking-to-walls insane).
Being the cutest.
buckets
i hope people remember me for my paperwork caveman, but i think mostly having good hair
Hopefully I'm known for being at least slightly competent at doctoring, but it's more likely I'm known for being kinda grumpy.
I'm changing my answer.

Most likely THE CAPS LOCK!

OH THE EVER LIBERAL USE OF THE CAPS LOCK!
Bad Luck Brian of the Cargo land.
I never posted in here before because I never got the impression that people really knew me for anything in particular. Lately however I have realized that I am known for flamethrowers and it has made several people quite salty to the point that they don't think that I ever do anything else... which I don't think is helped by the fact that I don't stick to one character and play three different ones.

Honestly, I didn't realize that I was getting a number of people upset. I try to be agreeable but when people start giving me guff it's hard to do, especially when I know I'm doing something completely harmless. Unfortunately giving guff back doesn't help.

So meh, I have some kind of reputation and it differs across different people and my different characters.
I really have no idea. Ineptitude? Baldness?
That one person who is in a cult to some teal birds and screams owo down the radio
Being a Good Borg (mostly) sop babys
no good