Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
What do you think you are known for?
I am known as a Swedish Bartender
I'm Andromeda Von Lucifuge (and occasionally S.L.O.T.H.), and I'm not sure I'm known for anything, except perhaps for being a very laissez-faire AI
belligerence and corpulence
Too Many Characters
I suppose my ckey.

And maybe playing Assistant too much.
HONK!
"Mike Rotch farts in [someones] face!"

"Mike Rotch slaps [someone] in the face with the latex gloves!"

"Mike Rotch screams."
for when I played, I was probably just known as that one super average person who occasionally does something neat but usually just fucks something up (so, yeah, Bryce Richter)
Jack Jackson is known for being responsible for half the insanity of the spacekillers round and getting killed of in glorious fashion. Allie Allison isn't really known for anything at this point.
Heart 
Picard, putting TTV's in my chest and explosives in general. (Some people might think this more than others simply due to cases of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.)

I like blowing things up  space bear
I'm pretty sure I'm known just because Listel keeps changing announcement messages to accuse me of murdering people who join.
being weird
actively posting on the forums and never appearing ingame
A long, long time ago, I believe I made myself a name when myself and another person (whom I've forgotten now as they stopped playing) were teleported to the thunderdome, soul-shielded and kept fighting each other to the death like some darn anime protagonist-villain duo, and kept carrying it over all the way to the escape shuttle.

Now when I do bother to log in, its probably to be the former president of the United States, George Sears. A name I picked initially for the oblique Solidus Snake reference, but eventually it just stuck.
gross overuse of the shelter frog emote in discord